Where Can I Buy A Hood Dryer?

OhTall1

I bought my hooded dryer from Sally's

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I just bought that same dryer from Sally and had to return it. It was the second one I've had from them that broke in the same spot. The bottom of the dryer unit has a little inverted cup like portion that holds it onto the stand. That cup broke and the dryer couldn't stay on the stand. If you aren't clumsy or don't have a clumsy daughter like I do, you'll probably be ok.

ETA: I really liked it though. It was quiet. Actually, I never got to use it, only DD did. :mad:

Lissa0821

You can purchase one from Walmart. They sell the Laila Ali soft bonnet and table top hair dyers. They also sell the table top hair dryer by RED and the conair hair table top dryer too. I have the RED hair dryer, it is loud and gets hot as hell when I use it.

janiebaby

I just bought that same dryer from Sally and had to return it. It was the second one I've had from them that broke in the same spot. The bottom of the dryer unit has a little inverted cup like portion that holds it onto the stand. That cup broke and the dryer couldn't stay on the stand. If you aren't clumsy or don't have a clumsy daughter like I do, you'll probably be ok.

ETA: I really liked it though. It was quiet. Actually, I never got to use it, only DD did. :mad:

I haven't seen the cup but there was a metal part with screw that I couldn't figure out so I just left it out :look: :giggle: