The ORDER in which you apply Products to Wet Hair (???)

1.Rusk
2.Lacio
3.Serum
4.Spray bottle w/water and Keracare Foam Wrp ( very diluted)

Allandra

Which moisturiser do you use?

My routine:
Shampoo
Condition
Leave in (Salerm)
Serum (Redken heat glide)
Jojoba oil once my hair has dried

Here goes my routine:

Pre-treat with hot oil treatment combo.
Clarify with clarifying shampoo mixed with ACV, lime juice and baking soda.
Shampoo with stimulating shampoo.
Shampoo with moisturizing or protein shampoo.
Condition with protein or moisturizing conditioner.
Deep condition with deep conditioner with or without heat.
Apply leave-in conditioner.
Apply serum to wet hair.
Apply activator/moisturizer.
Apply my carrier oils and essential oils mix to my scalp and ends.
Airdry.

I do protein treatments one week before texturizer and one week after texturizer.

detangler
nioxin elixir
either coconut or jojoba oil

and when i have lots of new growth,
detangler
salerm 21, elixir or rusk sensories

when hair is adry, moisturiser then oil over that

After shampoo and condition
Moisturizer
leave in
shine serum
infusium
setting lotion or foam

While damp...
  • Skala Shea Butter/Ceramide G3 Leave In
  • Argan Oil
When dry

• Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil
  • Grapeseed oil

well right now, on my wet hair, i apply my moisturizer first (Qhemet) then my leave-in (HE LTR). my hair just feels more moisturized that way. backwards, i know. ♥

After conditioning (and possibly shampooing, depends) I obviously towel dry my hair. Then I put in my leave in and comb it a little, gently until it's good and tangle free (if there were any to begin with). Then I apply my breakage/shedding prevention moisturizer and use a wooden brush to comb my hair up into my high bun. Make my part and smooth down my roots and stuff too. Then last product is my Keracare Essential oils oil, which I mostly use on my ends, hair underneath my bun, and my roots. Finish securing my bun and done! I sleep with my hair like that.

In the morning on days where I have work I use a little bit of frizz control hair spray just because I constantly am having to take off/put on a hat throughout the day, and it makes a big difference as far as my hair getting more and more messed up throughout the day.

This whole routine has been working very well for me. I'm kind of in a groove now.....which is bad, lol, because then I never want to change it up.

Back