The new SURGE product seems to be out!!!!!

LondonDiva

Remember pookylou's post about them bringing it out in a cream version.

Well they've updated their site.

If this is as good as the spray this will come in handy when I flat iron the new growth so it doesn't revert from the spray.

**waits impatiently to hit the stores in the UK**

SURGE Ultra Max
Hair & Scalp Stimulant
Contains NO - Wax or Petrolatum

Ultra Max promotes strong, healthy hair growth, with added ucopolysachrides
which works to help promote faster growth.
Ultra Max special formula also helps to produce stronger, thicker hair. Aloe Vera & Vitamin E are added, plus conditioners to calm dry, itchy and sensitive scalp. Safe to use on all types of hair including; natural, relaxed, color treated, and texturized.

Mucopolysachrides, added to promote healthier hair growth Aloe Vera & Vitamin E added to calm dry, itchy, sensitive scalp.

http://www.surgehaircare.com/product.htm

LondonDiva

Ooooooo And another one

LEAVE IN MOISTURIZING LOTION
Contains No Mineral Oil

Extra strength leave in lotion conditions and adds moisture to dry, damaged hair, while the Mucopolisaccharides help to repair and promote new healthier hair. Moisture-Aide helps stop split ends and restores damaged hair. Moisture-Aide uses a special blend of ingredients that penetrate the hair shaft adding increased moisture and conditioners to dry dull hair. Excellent for all hair types, natural, permed, relaxed, braided and color treated. Use daily before blow drying or pressing to reduce dryness and breakage.
For questions or comments, please call 1-888-816-8144.

MOISTURIZES AND CONDITIONS
Restores Moisture and Repairs Dry, Damaged Hair With added Mucopolysaccharides to help repair and promote strong healthier hair growth.

LondonDiva

[ QUOTE ]
ladylibra_30 said:
i wonder why the surge people won't make a conditioner

why don't they know how important a conditioner is

[/ QUOTE ]

E-mail them. You never know there might be one in the pipeline.

Leslie_C

Ill bet u could mix some of the surge 14 with the cream to put on your scalp!!! that could be a winning combo!

Nice

Can't wait to find these. I was always afraid to try the spray because of all the drying effects.

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
I would like to ttry the new products though...but it looks like no one i sselling them right now....I wish I could get my hands on some before I go off to school cuz I know they aint gonna have it over in France!

I emailed them abou tit....

oglorious1

Mixologist
[ QUOTE ]
msportugal said:
these
stingy folks won't send me a sample

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya msportugal, the Surge Company ought to be ashamed of themselves, they know if it wasn't for this board, half their product sales would be gone, and they're our sponsor, come on Surge people GIVE UP THE SAMPLES
GIVE UP THE SAMPLES....