Two New Surge Products!

TigerLily

Has anyone tried them, yet? Here are the names and the descriptions:

Ultra Max - Contains NO wax or petroleum. Promotes strong, healthy hair growth with added Mucopolysachrides which works to help promote growth. Ultra Max special formula also helps to produce stronger, thicker hair. Aloe Vera & Vitamin E are added, plus conditioners to calm dry, itchy and sensitive scalp. Safe to use on all types of hair including; natural, relaxed, color treated, and texturized.

Moisture Aide - Leave in moisturizing lotion. Contains NO mineral oil. Extra strength leave in lotion conditions and adds moisture to dry, damaged hair, while the Mucopolysachrides help to repair and promote new healthier hair. Moisture-Aide helps stop split ends and restores damaged hair. Moisture-Aide uses a special blend of ingredients that penetrate the hair shaft adding increased moisture and conditioners to dry dull hair. Excellent for all hair types, natural, permed, relaxed, braided and color treated. Use daily before blow drying or pressing to reduce dryness and breakage.

lsubabiedee

now why u wanna post this!

*closing eyes* i will not be tempted...i will not be tempted

but where'd u see them at??

TigerLily

LOL! I got a free product from Surge (woojee cream) and they sent a brochure along with it. I've been trying to find it online, but no luck so far...

I'm not giving up dangit!!!

[ QUOTE ]
lsubabiedee said:
now why u wanna post this!

*closing eyes* i will not be tempted...i will not be tempted

but where'd u see them at??

[/ QUOTE ]

The first person I spoke to on the board congradulated me on sticking to one line of products. Ofcoure somehow the PJ-ness kicked in and now this only makes it worse.

TigerLily

LOLOL!! Sorry ladies! When I see new stuff/sales, I HAVE to let others know! I guess it's the PJ in me!!