New Surge-Has anyone tried it

TripleP

SURGE Ultra Max

Hair & Scalp Stimulant
Contains NO - Wax or Petrolatum

Ultra Max promotes strong, healthy hair growth, with added ucopolysachrides
which works to help promote faster growth.
Ultra Max special formula also helps to produce stronger, thicker hair. Aloe Vera & Vitamin E are added, plus conditioners to calm dry, itchy and sensitive scalp. Safe to use on all types of hair including; natural, relaxed, color treated, and texturized.

Mucopolysachrides, added to promote healthier hair growth Aloe Vera & Vitamin E added to calm dry, itchy, sensitive scalp.

KinksnCurlz

OH SH*T!!! TripleP's in the HAIR SECTION *gulp*

hahahaha, no, haven't tried it yet. When you get it, let me know so i can "borrow" it and never return it /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Nice

I've been looking for this product. Haven't seen it in the stores yet /images/graemlins/lick.gif

TripleP

[ QUOTE ]
OH SH*T!!! TripleP's in the HAIR SECTION *gulp*

hahahaha, no, haven't tried it yet. When you get it, let me know so i can "borrow" it and never return it /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL you are such a hater LOL i don't need to come to this section because you always tell me what to do anyway lol /images/graemlins/arguing.gif

Tai

I've tried both of the new Surge products. Surge sent us samples (full sized) for our meetings and included the new products. I love them both. The Moisture aide is a liquidy leave in that's light but has a slightly gel like texture that's kind of hard to describe. The Ultra Max is very creamy, like Profectiv's Healthy Ends. It's not greasy. Neither one is. The Ultra Max could be heavy if you're using it when airdrying to wear your hair straight or with a rollerset or flat irons but I haven't used it that way. I use the moisture aide when I'm doing my ponytail when my hair's still wet and the ultra max to smooth down the front of my hair and on my ponytail when doing the baggie method. Both products get an /images/graemlins/up.gif from me.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Yup yup!

I am using the Moisture Aide and as long as I use it on wet hair, I like it. I say wet hair because propylene glycol (a drying agent) is the second ingredient.