A product to replace surge 14!

Tene

Since surge has started drying out my hair I'm going to try this hair spray. I've seen it a while back but never paid attention to it. But this won't dry out your hair, it will moisturize it and grow it.

Hairever II Hair & Scalp Vitamin Tonic

Description:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all know that beautiful hair, in fact any hair, requires a healthy scalp. Hairever helps achieve the desired condition. It contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other extracts needed to maintain healthy scalp and hair. And it helps protect against dryness while you moisturize and respirate your scalp. After shampooing or swimming, simply massage in and brush through. Not oily or greasy, this frangrance-free tonic leaves hair soft and manageable.

Ingredients:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purified Water, Inositol, Calcium D-Pantothenate, PABA, Cysteine-Cystine- Methionine (Sulphur-Containing Amino Acids), Extracts of Chamommile, Comfrey, Henna, Hops, Horsetail, Nettle, Rosemary and Horse-Chestnut, Retinol ((Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid Arachidonic Acid (Vitamin F Complex), Biotin (Vitamin H), Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Recommend:

Splash or spray on hair and scalp daily. Once thoroughly applied, massage scalp and hair vigorously with fingertips. Hair and Scalp Vitamin Tonic can be applied as often as you wish, and left on your hair throughout the day.

Leslie_C

sounds pretty good, where did u get this stuff? Im also thinking that massaging the scalp with some type of oil mix with a stimulant in it such as rosemary oil would produce similar results, especially with vitamins and exercise.

I think surge was drying my hair out too, I will probably only use it if Im washing it out often, which I will be when I get back to working out like I should.

Also, have u tried mixing it with an oil or applying oil afterwards? or could u be using too much?

keylargo

I have this and have tried it. It's too much protein for my hair but some of you may like it. My hair doesn't like Surge either.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
This sounds interesting, I did a search, I saw prices from 6.95-15.95 but order from vitamin shoppe...its cheaper and if you got the sale email and go thru that link it will be 4.17.