The lightest hair grease

twistedsista

I have used the rest of my Optimum light hair grease. It's the old one in the pink jar with the darker pink lid. Anyways I also have Hollywood's Castor Oil but I find it to thick for my fine hair:confused: . Does anyone have a light hair grease they can suggest for fine relaxed hair.:)

Candiss

I use the new Optimum hair and scalp quencher in the yellow jar. It's a light blend of olive, coconut, jojoba and avocado ( i think). Very light and good stuff.

twistedsista

Thanks for responding. Does it smell nice? I love the smell of Hollywood's Beauty Castor Oil. The quencher is a grease or a creme?

Avaya

Candiss said:
I use the new Optimum hair and scalp quencher in the yellow jar. It's a light blend of olive, coconut, jojoba and avocado ( i think). Very light and good stuff.

This is the one I was going to recommend as well. The writing on the label is purple right? It has no mineral oil or petroleum. I use it on my scalp when I am in braids (cornrows) and I get no build up. Smells good too!:up:

Avaya

twistedsista said:
Thanks for responding. Does it smell nice? I love the smell of Hollywood's Beauty Castor Oil. The quencher is a grease or a creme?

It's an oil base.

Candiss

twistedsista said:
It has a light scent, not strong at all. It's a mixture of oils that are solid but melts very easily. If you were to put it in the shower with you, it would liquify. Optimum has some other new products that also come in the yellow jar, so make sure you get the one that says hair and scalp quencher.

LovelyLionessa

I love Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil grease, but you're right it's very thick. I only use it right after washing to seal my ends. I co-sign with Nikki on the Nature's Blessings. It is very light and has phenominal ingriedients.

HERicane10

Dax Supergro is AWESOME! It melts in your hand.
DAX Supergro Super New, Super Scent, Super Light Hair Scalp Conditioners

http://www.hairproducts.com/images/BLA-DAX123.jpg

Description:
Ideal for relaxed hair and the new wavy styles. Made with natural oils to give black textured hair the natural health and beauty it needs today, and every day. Say Goodbye to slow growth and scalp problems. Strong hair and healthy scalp can be used with proper use of Dax Organic Oils Super Gro. Use daily to develop soft, shiny and naturally healthy scalp.

Directions
For best results, shampoo with Dax Vegetable Oil Shampoo. Massage Dax Super Gro gently and thoroughly into hair and scalp.

Ingredients
Petrolatum, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Sunflower Seed (Helianthus Annus) Oil, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinesis) Oil, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Wheat Germ (Triticum Vulgare) Oil, Safflower Seed (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Peanut (Arachis Hypogea) Oil, Cottonseed (Gossyplum) Oil, Fragrance.