*Stares at the girls hair infront of me......*

Hidden_Angel

:eek: Yestday I had U.S history class around 11 and i had been in that tip since 7:30 AM and I was thinking I was seeing that but as I'm looking up from my books i noticed this girls hair.. I cann't keep my eyes off of it... It was pulled up in a "loose" but tight lil french roll... (looks as if she was protecting her ends) and I was just like...:eek: ?! then i noticed her hair wasn't "bone" straight like i see other femailes with and I'm thinking in the back of my mind:look: .lhfcer?.... hahha drove me insane i could HARDLY keep my eyes off her hair and I was like dangit... im gonna ask her when i see her friday

Lol!! I can relate!

I met a lady at the deli in our building during breakfast, I HAD to stop her and compliment her on her hair. It was the prettiest hair I've seen here in SD in a LONG time. It was bone straight but looked really healthy.

She gave me her stylists name and number...I so wanted to ask her if she was a LHCFer. I will if I see her again.

I do the same thing. When I am on the subway and if I see a women with thick long hair, I'll admire it and give them a compliment.

Last edited:
:lachen: I'm gonan ask her I'm sorry that womans hair just screamed lhfcer to me.. or some other board but i just wanted to touch it and stuff..

*smacks her hand*... bad alice.. no touching...someone elese hair:perplexed

:lol: I saw two ladies in the grocery store last night with beautiful hair and they both their hair in a loose bun, I wanted to ask them so bad if they were LHCF members, but I didn't want them to give me a :nuts: look.

Ineedhair said:
I do the same thing. When I am on the subway and if I see a women with thick long hair, I'll admire it and give them a compliment.

That's why when I'm on the subway and a black woman is staring at me really hard I want to ask her is she's from LHCF. :lol: Sometimes I almost expect them to ask me.

Back