Prayers for my family

Renewed1

My grandmother has finally passed this morning. These past two weeks have been stressful as well as joyous with her in her final weeks.

We are happy that she is no longer suffering, although she will be sorely missed. (She was a character! Alhemizer's and all!)

But please keep us lifted in your prayers. Especially my aunt who had taken care and is the closest to her. (My aunt is my biggest concern).

Thank you ladies!

Nice & Wavy

My grandmother has finally passed this morning. These past two weeks have been stressful as well as joyous with her in her final weeks.

We are happy that she is no longer suffering, although she will be sorely missed. (She was a character! Alhemizer's and all!)

But please keep us lifted in your prayers. Especially my aunt who had taken care and is the closest to her. (My aunt is my biggest concern).

Thank you ladies!
You and your family are certainly in my prayers. :pray:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:kiss: Hi M & M... I'm sorry for your family's sorrow.

I thank God for surrounding you and your family, especially your aunt who cared for your grandmom, with His love and peace and to bring joy to your hearts instead of sorrow for the love you've shared with grandmom.

God bless you. :Rose:

Renewed1

I wanted to think everyone for their prayers. The funeral is Tuesday and I'm doing fine.

My mother and aunts are taking it pretty hard, naturally and there's alot of fighting.

But, I'm told this is the norm when it comes to planning funerals, etc. <sigh!>

But thanks again for the prayers for me and my family.