*Tears* I miss Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo...Need a replacement

crlsweetie912

I have a vote for the Elasta #@ Creme. Conditioning Shampoo! I found the old formula in a bss and the large bottle was only 7.99. I love this stuff. I dare say it's better than CON Green. I used CON for over 5 years so I was a die hard fan, but the Elasta mad my hair super soft and smooth! Even after rinsing, conditioning and drying my hair is baby soft! It melted the tangles out of my hair and I have had it in a bun for 2 weeks! I gotta go back and get the other bottles before someone snatches them up! :reddancer:

Barbara

Princess
I have a vote for the Elasta #@ Creme. Conditioning Shampoo! I found the old formula in a bss and the large bottle was only 7.99. I love this stuff. I dare say it's better than CON Green. I used CON for over 5 years so I was a die hard fan, but the Elasta mad my hair super soft and smooth! Even after rinsing, conditioning and drying my hair is baby soft! It melted the tangles out of my hair and I have had it in a bun for 2 weeks! I gotta go back and get the other bottles before someone snatches them up! :reddancer:

It's really good. I was very impressed with it that started a thread on it.

JerriBlank

Don't mind me...just missing that good ole thing :cry:
I believe that mainly the carboxylic acid and balsam in this shampoo made it so amazing.

I see the Keracare moisturizing shampoo has carboxylic acid high up on the list too. I still have not tried it. I'll do that asap.