*Tears* I miss Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo...Need a replacement

BeautifulFlower

I was thinking the Green and Yellow (Pun for Super Bowl not intended) bottle!!!:yep:

I highly doubt that and if there is I've never heard of one. Hmmm, I might travel this summer. I wonder if I could work something out *scratches chin*

This is the one you mean right?

yardgirl

Yeah I've used those. I can find them pretty easily too

Oooh I think I took some pics of it to ask if this is the same one people were raving about. Let me see if i can find them:

Barbara

Princess
About 2-1/2 years ago, I gradually started stocking up on the Cream of Nature ultra moisturizing/detangling shampoo when I found out it was going to be discontinued. Sally's always had them on sale at least once every two months for $5.99 for 33 ounces, which was a better deal.

There are still some left in Los Angeles as well as other discontinued hair products, but they are dwindling now. They can be found at the Asian beauty supply stores. Try ordering it from Texasbeauty.com.

Just use a detangler after you deep condition. There are some good ones out there that work fine.

Last edited:

BeautifulFlower

Thanks again ladies for all your suggestions. Now, that I think I can get my hands on some Creme of Nature Shampoo...I'm gonna try that first and then go for the alternatives. Nothing like the real thing. Nothing.

yardgirl & Barbara, if I can't find it where I'm at I'm sending PMs...Just a heads up.:grin:

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
I used to still see this stuff in the Asian BSS's. I'll see if I can hunt some down tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

ChanelNo5

Elucence Moisture Benefits! I have a stash of the original CON but the Elucence has been getting more love lately. Shampoo once with the Clarifying Volumizing poo then once with the Moisture Benefits and OMG...is this really shampoo ??:lol:

LABETT

I think I have some liter size bottles stash away at a cousins house ,when I find them I will post in this thread again.

WorkInProgress88

i used to use the Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo but ever since they changed the formula for that, i stick to KeraCare Keracare's detangling Shampoo

Barbara

Princess
That's too bad they changed the original formula of Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo. I've only used it once. I'm wondering if I should order the (original formula) liter bottles for $7.99 each.

I have about 8 liters of the original Cream of Nature, so I better use that before it goes bad.

I have more shampoo than my stylist.:lachen:

crlsweetie912

:gunner7:This is stick up...give up that 1/2 a bottle. JK but I'm glad you have stash.

I'm getting scared though...my son uses it like water so I had to hide it! Now he gets in the shower and hollers...."MA WHERE'S THE GOOD SHAMPOO!"
I will keep that Elucence in mind....

Sunshine_One

Elucene is kinda hard to find on the ground. I know 2 places here in DC that sell it. So let me know. It's about 10 bucks a bottle.

BeautifulFlower

Sigh... I wanted to give them another shot.

I purchased Creme of Nature Sunflower and Coconut Detangling Shampoo today because it is the regular formula (its the only Creme of Nature product with its regular formula). I am going to try it out and see how i like it. If it disappoints, I'll be moving on.

Sunshine_One

^^^^I just tried that versions a few months ago. It was a no-go for me. Left my hair crispy. I was so glad I purchased it @ CVS. So returning it was a breeze. But it may work for you.

You may also want to check out Miss Jessies Super Sudsy Detangling Shampoo. I got a bottle over christmas during the bogo. It's not sulfate-free but it works GREAT for me! Loads of slip and keeps the hair nice and soft. So it may work well for you.

HTH

camilla

Have you tried Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo?

It's a staple of mine :yep:

Elasta QP Conditioning Creme Shampoo - have you tried that?
:grin:
I love it AND the new elasta qp soy oil cream hydration shampoo and cond they have it at sallys make sure it is the cream conditioning poo because they have SEVERAL different formulas i did not like the relaxed hair poo :sad: and i am texlaxed THE SOY OIL IS GREAT but it has sls it is still moisturizing gives great slip wi use it when i use cones or nood to remove build up i would buy both and rotate the two i do not use any other poo:grin:

Last edited:

southerncitygirl

About 2-1/2 years ago, I gradually started stocking up on the Cream of Nature ultra moisturizing/detangling shampoo when I found out it was going to be discontinued. Sally's always had them on sale at least once every two months for $5.99 for 33 ounces, which was a better deal.

There are still some left in Los Angeles as well as other discontinued hair products, but they are dwindling now. They can be found at the Asian beauty supply stores. Try ordering it from Texasbeauty.com.

Just use a detangler after you deep condition. There are some good ones out there that work fine.

i see texas beauty supply has the gallon for $40:

Creme of Nature Detangling Conditioning SHAMPOO - Gallon - $39.99 - at Texas Beauty Supplies

i hope this helps you ladies:yep:

Hysi

I've used CON since I was a child. I hate when companies change. For all you Jamaican lovelies, wonder if you could possibly help us get some. BWUAHHHHHH! Great thread OP. I've been thinking this same thing for the longest. I'm almost out of my last bottle and have to fight the hubster to keep him out of it. I've been experimenting with other brands including the new CON, but to no avail. Nothin like that CON!

xcuzememiss

i went crazy buying these up in nyc.. Not one Bss in jamaica queens has one left. I still have 1and a half 32oz bottle left and 4 12oz bottles left!
The Elasta qp has def changed their formula.