Taking a Second Look at ...

caress

ApHogee Intensive Two Mintute Keratin Reconstructor

Take a look at these ingredients:
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-60, Behenamidopropylamine Behenate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolyzed Mucopolysaccharides, Sodium-Coco Collagen Amino Acids, Wheat Germ Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Squalane, Avocado Oil, Acetamide MEA, Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur, Amodimethicone, Polyquaterium-10, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium, Chloride Phosphate, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol-10, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

I'm about to use it and though I've seen it mentioned on the board before, I've never seen anything said about it that made me want to try it (again). I remember that it smelled really good, but that's it. I like the ingredient list, but I never noticed it before. Any rave reviews?

B

ballet_bun

I love it for CO Washes. It really seems to reduce the amount of shedding that I have. I would even go so far as to say that I like it better than Affirm 5 in 1.

Ballet Bun

bocagirl

[ QUOTE ]
kombov_dymond said:
Is this creamy or in a liquid form? The ingredient list does look good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Creamy

kombov_dymond

[ QUOTE ]
bocagirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
kombov_dymond said:
Is this creamy or in a liquid form? The ingredient list does look good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Creamy

[/ QUOTE ]

I may try this. I don't like the liquid AphoGee I used awhile back that's that sticky stuff that gets hard.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Thank you for posting this because I was wondering myself because the treatment stuff kind of scares me.