Sulphur Mix Challenge 2013

Just oiled/massaged my scalp w/Rosemary pomade. I smell like a flower and felt tingles. :lick: Under a baggy now prepooing for my wash tomorrow.

Ughhh..... I got my MTG today and that's some stanking stuff... It smells like chicken grease or oil lube. I can't use this again but I'm going to use up this whole bottle.

Last edited:
Oiled my scalp last night and slept in a plastic cap (hate that darn cap crunching in my ear all night).

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

I finally stopped being scared and used the sublimed sulfur that I have had for about 2 months now...maybe longer. I added some more JBCO and EVCO to my Naptural85 Shea butter mix, poured a little sublimed sulfur in, mixed it really well, parted and did an old school "greasing of the scalp". It was perfect! No oil running all down my scalp, forehead and neck. I applied directly to the parted lines and massaged it all in. I think I could actually do this multiple times a week without being worried about greasy hair and get all the benefits of the hair growing sulfur more often! YAY!!!

^^^^^and the only thing I smell is the sweet orange essential oil that I added to the original mix to cut the earthiness of the Shea butter smell. I thought it was the sulfur in NJoys mix that made it smell that way. Obviously not...

Oiled my scalp with Pomade Shop's Rosemary pomade under a baggy. Head tingles and smells good.

Checking In ...

I applied my sulfur mix this morning. I am in dire need of a cowash to get at my scalp but I am stalling because my marley twists are super heavy when wet. The sulfur mix has really made my hair grow out; I put this install in on 08/16 and my growth looks like they have been in for a strong two months.

I'm not complaining at all ... on the inside, I am::bdance: about the growth, I am hella excited.

I think the combination of exercise, cowashing and the sulfur has vamped things up. Maybe I can get those three inches I have been wanting by the end of the year. :scratchch

I hope you all are doing well ...

My sulfur mix leaves my hair smelling not good. I'm using Njoy's original sulfur mix receipe. Any suggestions for things to add to it to mask the smell?

Back