Sulphur Mix Challenge 2013

HanaKuroi

Starting back and ordering more bottles

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Jobwright

I think my next sulfur mix concoction will be JBCO, sulfur, peppermint oil and vitamin e oil only. Getting thoughts together now so I am prepared when I run out of my current Shea mix.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used NJoy's Growth oil yesterday and Pomade Shop's Rosemary Pomade this morning. I smell like flowers. :lick:

alanaturelle

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you? I need the extra boost for the remaining of the year. Here is a starting picture. I'm APL when stretched but would like to get to #4 on the t-shirt in my signature with straight hair. Hopefully, I'll be there by Christmas!

Thank you,

Attachments

• Oct 7th 2.jpg
    Oct 7th 2.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 16

smores

Hey! I'm not in the challenge, but I'm a daily lurker. Ha!

Just wanted to share a tip I read somewhere (?). I use a roll-on bottle to apply my NJoy formula. It helps me to use only the needed amount of oil and it keeps the sulfur off of my fingers. Just a FYI. Amazon Price: $1.41 + $3.51

Attachments

• image-1503480796.jpg
    image-1503480796.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Mahsiah not me. Njoy's oil is actually moisturizing. Pomade shop's pomades are as well. It only goes on my scalp and I never intentionally put it on the length.

Last edited:

Jobwright

Just wondering...does the sulfur need to be washed from the scalp prior to relaxing or would it be okay to relax with the residue on the scalp, hair from prior applications?

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Just wondering...does the sulfur need to be washed from the scalp prior to relaxing or would it be okay to relax with the residue on the scalp, hair from prior applications?

I would not relax with sulfur oil on your scalp. Don't know what kind of reaction that'll give but don't do it!!!

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

faithVA

Just using my sulfur oil prior to my DC. Only have about 4 oz left. Will use it up and move on to my EO blend.