Sulphur Mix 2014 Challenge

toistory

does anyone else notice black/dark blue spots and streaks on their pillows? I'm trying to figure out if this is coming from my sulfur mix or something else in my hair

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
does anyone else notice black/dark blue spots and streaks on their pillows? I'm trying to figure out if this is coming from my sulfur mix or something else in my hair

I use NJoy Essentials sulfur mix. I don't notice anything strange on my pillows and other items.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Joining you ladies!!

Received my new batch of Njoy mix in the floral scent..
My greatest growth spurt season is the Spring, so I am going to take advantage of the sulfur challenge + vitamins+ 1wk a month inversion.

Expecting 2 solid retained inches between April and July (God willing).

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Welcome yaya24! Can't wait to see your results. My hair seems to grow the best in the Spring too.

Just oiled and massaged. Now under a baggy for a couple hours.

yaya24

Froreal3
Thanks for the welcome.
I can't wait to grow some inches with you beauties in this challenge!

About to oil and GHE for an hour.

Crystal22

I skipped a couple nites last week when I was running out of njoy and now back on it as of thurs. Nite but I always skip Friday and Saturday nites. This is the week of my inversion which started wednesday nite so hope to get some good results.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Here's my March LC...it's not an official one as I did not str8en but it will do since I don't plan to str8en until June. I haven't noticed an increase in growth but I have noticed more fullness.

View attachment 252591

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Your hair has gotten thicker and has definitely grown nicely HairPleezeGrow!

I will rollerset this week and do a LC as well. I did measure yesterday and it only seems to have grown/retained an inch since the end of December. :rolleyes: I'm about to stop all growth aid efforts. This ish is getting on my nerves. I'm a slow grower, but if I can't get at least average growth, I'm chucking all of 'em!

Lilmama1011

well i didn't do it because its still in my two flexi rods but tomorrow i will definitely put it on my scalp

NaturalfienD

Checking in ...

I applied the sulfur mix late last week and will probably reapply tomorrow/Saturday. Aside from my schedule being out of sorts, I am not applying the mix frequently because I will not have a chance to take my braids out for a few more weeks. My hair has grown out quite a bit and while I want my hair to grow, I am mindful that any extra influence to make it grow will cause me to look like a pure tack head.

I intend to wash (with conditioner and shampoo) over the weekend. I have slacked on that quite a bit too.

Once my braids are out, I hope that I am no longer scraping and will be a legit BSL girl.

I hope you all are doing well ...

yaya24

I'm going strong day 4 into April.

Good night!
Planning on overnight baggying with my Njoy.. pray I don't get a hotflash.. LOL

yaya24

Skipped oiling Friday/Sat& Sun was away from home.
Started back njoying and baggying overnight yesterday.

Already oiled just have to baggy overnight.