Sulphur Mix 2014 Challenge

onesoulsista

onesoulsista Did you end up purchasing the cowash yet? If so have you used it and how do you like it? I can't get enough of this stuff. I love it and it cleanses very well without leaving the hair dry. It doesn't have slip but it doesn't leave my hair parched. I cowashed today with it.

View attachment 247967

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Yes I purchased the cowash, I love it cleans the scalp very well. Leaves behind no residue. I will be reuping very soon on this cowash. I love those curls they popping

Angelicus

Used Njoy's oil last night with a massage. I got a new scent: "Floral Fantasy." I don't know if I like it-- I'm sick and can't really smell anything... smells like soap. Hopefully when my sense of smell comes back I can let you all know what it smells like.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used Njoy's oil last night with a massage. I got a new scent: "Floral Fantasy." I don't know if I like it-- I'm sick and can't really smell anything... smells like soap. Hopefully when my sense of smell comes back I can let you all know what it smells like.

Angelicus It smells like the original to me. :look: Not a bad smell...just not yummy smelling...more herbally.

Crystal22

@LaNecia, is it too late to join up? I ordered my NJoy oil today and hope to get it by next Tues. and plan on starting then.

Hey ladies. Got my Njoy oil on monday and started that night. Also doing the inversion method this week but started that Wednesday night with the oil. I am 2 weeks post tomorrow and I feel a lil newgrowth.:grin:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Just ordered a new bottle of NJoy's oil while her sale is still going on. I had to pick up another bottle anyway...may as way take advantage of the sale. I got the chocolate mint this time. :crossfingers:

Angelicus

I just got my hair straightened so I will try to oil throughout the week but it is probably going to be sparingly-- don't want to mess it up, hahaha!

I am really hoping to grow out of layers soon with the help of Njoy's oil.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Angelicus I got the oil today. It smells ever so slightly of Chocolate Mint...ever so slightly. It doesn't smell bad though. I like the chocolate mint "scent" better than the Floral Fantasy one.

Oiled with the chocolate mint, massaged, and under a baggy for a couple hours.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Warning: do not...I repeat...DO NOT let the mint chocolate oil get in your eye while washing it out. :shocked: I mean any sulfur oil will :burn: your eye, but mint takes it to a whole 'nother level...Blistex in your eye times 10. :lol:

Anyway, oiled and massaged for a couple minutes.

Chula

I oiled & massaged last nite. I'm co-washing tonite, so I won't oil again til tomorrow or the next day. I've had these braids for almost 3 wks, & I can see a lot of growth already. I plan to re-braid this weekend if time allows it.

Wenbev

Still here oiled my scalp with bee mine serum. Today is also day four of seven for massage/inversion

Crystal22

Is anyone's new growth straighter than it normally is from using a sulfur mix. Mine seems to be but not quite sure.