Sulfur Oil -BT recipe!!!

Deja9

I found the inspiration of natuallady's BT product!!! The lhcf member who started making her own sulfur oil is Ben1 and she posts her recipe!! NaturalLady even responded by saying she started making her own mix, which probably became BT! Check out the thread, it was posted back in 2006!

Deja9

The link is up. For the record you can make your own sulfur oil and replace MTG. I assume this is what Natural lady was going for. Good idea!!!!:grin:

Crissi

I found the inspiration of natuallady's BT product!!! The lhcf member who started making her own sulfur oil is Ben1 and she posts her recipe!! NaturalLady even responded by saying she started making her own mix, which probably became BT! Check out the thread, it was posted back in 2006!

Hername is Den1. Sorry just had to correct that, yes i know which post you are talking about as well :drunk:

Deja9

It may not be the recipe but it's an alternative to MTG and it grows hair. Bt is a great product. This is for those who want to make their own concoction of sulfur oil and get results as well.:yep:

Bmack

thanks for posting this thread.

Nanyanika

I posted a sulfur oil receipe years ago on my old site and i shared my receipe with quite a few ladies who asked me how it should be made for optimal results, it does work.

Last edited:

Deja9

I posted a sulfur oil receipe years ago on my old site and i shared my receipe with quite a few ladies who asked me how it should be made for optimal results, it does work.

Den1 You are just wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to bump your thread back to life. God bless you and we will pm for any suggestions if you don't mind:yep:

Nanyanika

Den1 You are just wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to bump your thread back to life. God bless you and we will pm for any suggestions if you don't mind:yep:

That's OK, i don't mind.
If i can help in anyway, I will be pleased to do so .
God bless

Deja9

Hername is Den1. Sorry just had to correct that, yes i know which post you are talking about as well :drunk:

Thank you for that correction. But I'm glad you know what post I'm talking about LOL Den1 is amazing to share her recipe.

AtlantaJJ

How is this sulfur oil working out for everyone? I'm looking for a sulfur that will dissolve in oil, mine sits in the bottom of my mix....