Suave Almond and Shea Butter Cond.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Is anyone still using this for co-washes? It has a few cones so I'm wondering if it causes build-up??? I usually use Suave's Lilac and Lavender cond. but I can't find it so I'm gonna try the Almond/Shea Butter this weekend. Hopefully it's moisturizing.

TIA

Ms.Christ3n

I think it does give me slightly more buildup than other Suave conditioners. It smells really darn good. But it is a moisturizing conditioner although I think the Suave Humectant is a little bit more moisturizing. HTH!

mEmYSELFaNDj

I love this conditioner, OMG it gives the hair sooooooo much slip!! I actually love it more than Suave Humectant and that's my boyfriend. Suave Almond and Shea Butter is my hubby, Im put a ring on it. lol

I love it. I haven't noticed any buildup. But, then again, I switch between this and Suave Humectant with each co-wash. It smells good and my hair's soft and manageable.

LadyRaider

I might be the only one, but I like the Rosemary Mint out of all the Suave conditioners I have tried.

NikkiQ

Its a toss up for me which is best- Almond and Shea Butter or Humectant. They both leave my hair feeling amazing and detangling in the shower is a breeze.

splendidlybaroque

This was one of the worst conditioners I've ever used on my hair. It left my hair dry and filmy. It smelled great, but it felt awful on my hair. My hair usually likes cones but this stuff was terrible for me. I promptly returned it to the store and exchanged it for HEHH which is excellent.

knt1229

I use it and I like it. I use this conditioner twice a week and I haven't had problems with build up.

Fhrizzball

I might be the only one, but I like the Rosemary Mint out of all the Suave conditioners I have tried.

I love the Rosemary Mint too. Hell I use the Shampoo as well without it causing me problems. I haven't tried many of the other Suave cons though so I may splurge on them when I'm able.

LadyRaider

I love the Rosemary Mint too. Hell I use the Shampoo as well without it causing me problems. I haven't tried many of the other Suave cons though so I may splurge on them when I'm able.

I love the shampoo as well, but I was afraid to admit it. :blush:

mzsophisticated26

I love this cond and it smells soooooooo good. I love that it is much thicker than Suave humectant and it gives me more slip. This reminds me I need to pick up another bottle

Freespirit02

I didn't like it. It built up on my hair in three days and I had to clarify. I use it to shave now...

You took the words right out of my mouth! I shave with the shampoo and sometimes the conditioner. That's the only thing it was good for!

I thought I liked it..but after a while..i hated it!

brucebettye

I use this as a deep condition because it is too thick for me to use as a cowash. I still use Sauve tropical coconut for my cowash.

Harina

You guys like the scent of Rosemary and Mint? I remember taking a whiff of it at the store and not liking it. I need to re-smell it. I ended up getting the shea butter instead. I just cowashed my hair with it last night and sealed with avocado oil. My hair is very soft!!!

alive

I love this conditioner, OMG it gives the hair sooooooo much slip!! I actually love it more than Suave Humectant and that's my boyfriend. Suave Almond and Shea Butter is my hubby, Im put a ring on it. lol

lol. that's funny

OP, im inclined to think that the shea combined with cones will cause build up, but it wont be anything that a mild shampooing wont get rid of

BlaqBella

I really like this conditioner...and i like to add oil on top of it. I do like the rosemary mint cond. too.

Nasdaq_Diva

I've had a bottle of this in my cabinet for over a month now. I used the Rosemary Mint first and OMG I love it so much! The smell is great, and my hair loves it (maybe even more than it loves Suave Coconut)

I'll try out the Shea Almond today or tomorrow and give my verdict.

Sweet_Ambrosia

I still use it for co-washing/detangling. It's a bit thicker than the Suave Humecant and it's just as moisturizing. I never experienced any build up from either, I love both! ;)

mccray689

Its the summer and I wash my hair ever day anyway, but I haven't noticed any buildup. Its a great conditioner. I have a whole cabinet full when I caught them on sale for $.38 at Target with my coupons. :)

ActionActress

I think it does give me slightly more buildup than other Suave conditioners. It smells really darn good. But it is a moisturizing conditioner although I think the Suave Humectant is a little bit more moisturizing. HTH!

I use it too. I also think the Humectant is more moisturizing. I clarify with suave. No problem with build up.