Split Ender Advice!?!??...

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
I am debating on wether or not to get another trim within the next couple of weeks.
whyme.gif
My last trim was on December 19th. I know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get every single split end cut off...but when I'm shedding...I'm really starting to notice them (especially today).
shocked.gif
I'm trying my best to retain the inch that I gained since I had them trimmed. It just seems like it's a little early for another trim. Do you think that I should do my henna conditioning treatments and try to tame them myself? Or should I just go back to my stylist for another all over trim?! I know that you can't really repair split ends...but with conditioning...I know that I can make the hair stronger. I was trying to hold off from going until back April or May...but I don't want them to get out of control. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!
smirk.gif

You could try dusting your ends to avoid cutting more than you intend. But I think its ok to trim a liitle bit of around every 8 weeks..this is my trimming schedule too.

Thanks for replying Jessy. I decided to do the trim on February 20th. It's suppose to be a good day for all hair things according to Jessy's lunar cycle!
smile.gif

Back