Softee Coconut Oil

IndianAngel22

Do yall like this stuff? I've always had it and used to love it back in the day. I don't know why I stopped using it and it smells good. Any thoughts?

• Pure coconut oil
  • Formulated especially to enhance and nourish your hair and scalp
  • Contains pure coconut oil and jojoba oil which together make your hair soft and glossy, while protecting your style and keeping your hair moist and healthy
  • Helps prevent dryness, breakage and split ends
  • Helps protect your hair from daily trials and tribulations (fans, the sun, etc)
  • Helps control soft, new hair growth
  • Keeps your scalp lubricated and free from unsightly flaking
  • Made in USA
Ingredients: Petrolatum , Cocos Nucifera Oil Coconut , Simmondsia Chinensis Oil Jojoba , Paraffin , Mineral Oil , Fragrance , BHT

IntoMyhair

I have this only used it once or twice. Did'nt like that it had mineral oil in it. I ditched it for real evco.

Musicachic

I use it every now and again on my ends or very sparingly on my hair. I used it most of the time back in the day when I was blowdrying my hair with a comb attachment. It would make my hair feel nice after doing all that. It may be kind of heavy for regular use all the time, but it's cool. :yep:

Mizani_Mrs

If it works for you then by all means, you should continue using it. But just know that this isn't real "coconut oil". It's grease, with probably a dab of coconut oil and coconut fragrance. So if you use it, just know that it has sealant properties of petrolatum, but it wouldn't have the penetrating & moisturizing properties of true coconut oil.

naturalgurl

If it works for you use it. I find that extra virgin coconut oil works best for me. The ONLY ingredient is coconut oil. Give it a try, you might like it.

healthytext

I greased it up with that and the Indian Hemp for many years before I started flat-ironing. It does exactly what it says on the tin.

IndianAngel22

I decided to use this again after taking out my glue in. I mixed it with some Elasta QP mango butter and ooooo la la it felt so good. It slicked back my edges without taking away the straightness that elasta qp usually does because of the water content. It felt so good and it smells yummy :) Keeper

Twisties

Interesting...I had my twists done with this a long time ago and it was one of the best sets ever.

They were done at a shop that usually uses Natures Blessings, but this time the young lady used Softee. It worked. :).

I never did buy it, but I see in the BSS all the time. I am up for trying it :yep:.

deltagyrl

My son uses it and it makes his hair really soft. I've used it to seal my ends before and I liked it. It's also really cheap. :yep: