Should I return this coconut oil??

Magnolia85

I just purchased some coconut oil and I did not check the ingredients before I left the store (I was in a hurry):ohwell:. The ingredients include: Mineral Oil Paraffinum Liquidum , Ceresin , Petrolatum , Cocos Nucifera Oil Coconut , Lanolin , Fragrance Parfum , Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen , Propylparaben

Let me know ladies...

ddean

Yep, I would return it. You should be able to find 100% coconut oil at an Indian store or a health store...if not, you can always order online.

jamaraa

FYI...don't buy coconut oil in the regular hair care sections of a typical store. If you're going to buy it in a grocery store at all (either non Indo-Pak/halal or a heath food type place) buy it in the food section. In the hair section it's going to always be mixed w/ other stuff because it hardens at around 78F.

chebaby

lol sorry, thats not coconut oil. that is coconut oil grease. if you want real coconut oil go to vitamin shop or order off line. if you want coconut oil grease go with blue magic. their's only has 2 ingre.

Classic

What evereyone else said. I find I don't even shop much at my local bss anymore. I'm either at the health food store or my drug mart.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Definitely return it. This product label is also misleading and it should be reported.

Ivonnovi

I vote to return it, but I have to admit that back in the day I used to use it regularly, I liked the smell.

Lucky's Mom

I just purchased some coconut oil and I did not check the ingredients before I left the store (I was in a hurry):ohwell:. The ingredients include: Mineral Oil Paraffinum Liquidum , Ceresin , Petrolatum , Cocos Nucifera Oil Coconut , Lanolin , Fragrance Parfum , Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen , Propylparaben

Let me know ladies...

:look: Umm.... Sis - Go to the Food section of hte market.... And buy coconut oil there!!!! Good luck!