Sofn’free GroHealthy Milk & Olive?

sweetdreams23

Saw this at my local beauty supply store and was curious to see if any one else has heard of it...and have used it.

I didn't purchase it, (although a nice size jar was about $5)...I'm trying to curb the inner product junkie in me...and have promised myself to only purchase products that's actually worth the dime...(my product graveyard is full of wasted items).

Anyways...reviews?

sweetdreams23

Saw this at my local beauty supply store and was curious to see if any one else has heard of it...and have used it.

I didn't purchase it, (although a nice size jar was about $5)...I'm trying to curb the inner product junkie in me...and have promised myself to only purchase products that's actually worth the dime...(my product graveyard is full of wasted items).

Anyways...reviews?

dang....I'll take that as a no.:sad:

Oh well. One day when I'm experimental I'll try it and report on it.

Blue_Berry

sweetdreams23 said:

Anyways...reviews?

I tried it. It made my hair soft and moist. I really like the cool feeling it gave my scalp.

silenttullip

it's on the protein side so I leave it but you may like made my she's hair dry she's relaxed I'm not both think it sucks but I didn't try it

sweetdreams23

I purchased two of the small packets to experiment... we shall see. I'll post my reaction to it when I finally do it.

lamaria211

i have it it smells soooo good i used it maybe once or twice i didnt leave my hair the softest so i just threw it into my stash pile

SuchaLady

I've used it. It's a protein treatment. It's really strong too. It makes my eyes sting when I put it on.