The Best Shea Butter or Olive Oil Products At Most Beauty Stores? Tired of shipping

star

Trying to find a good shea butter, olive oil butter or a cream with these ingredients in there I can use on my hair that may be close to Carol's Daughters quality but I can purchase from local Beauty Store. I do not want to pay for any shipping right about now. I have Carol's Daughter Hair Milk and Hair Butter but know there is something at the beauty store similar. Thanks:)

gorgeoushair

I have tried a brand called Sheamoisture and I love it. I especially love the smell. I think it works the same as the unrefine shea butter.

Nita81

I find good shea butter and oils at a natural health store. Do you have one in your area?? I picked up a jar of shea butter from Sevanada it's a natural heath co-op in Atlanta. Also I have found great hair products at Whole Foods.

star

Nita81 said:
I find good shea butter and oils at a natural health store. Do you have one in your area?? I picked up a jar of shea butter from Sevanada it's a natural heath co-op in Atlanta. Also I have found great hair products at Whole Foods.

Nita81 - Thanks I will try my shea butter at home but I know I gonna have to melt it. :)

Gorgeoushair - Thanks for input can I get this from local store? :D