Via Natural Conditioning Gel

luvlonghair

Ladies,

It's called Via Natural Style Shining and Conditioning Gel

I've been using this product for the last few weeks and I :love: :love: it!!!! This products reminds me of Jam but it not sticky, flaky and it doesn't contain any alcohol. Another good thing is that it doesn't leave any "Buid-up"

It contains olive oil and leaves your hair with a softness and a magnificent shine. It holds my edges soooooo well and I'm 9 weeks post. When I get home tonight, I'll post the ingredients. I purchased this at my local beauty supply store for only $2.99.

When I shampoo on Wednesday or Thurday, I'll post before and after pictures so you all can see what I'm talking about.:D

Last edited:

luvlonghair

As promised, here are the ingredients.

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil, Glycerin, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Lanolin, Oleth-10, Cocamide DEA, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Oleth-2, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearoyl Hydrolized Silk, Methyparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum).

Their website is: www.universalbeauty.com

luvlonghair

naturallylovely said:
oooh!!! i wanna see pics!! does it contain any protein??

NaturallyLovely, the last picture under my "baggie technique" shows a picture of my hair with this gel. I really wanted to have a comparison picture of before and after, but you'll get the point.

I don't know if this is protein. I'm used to Hydrolized Silk Protein but this has Isostearoyl Hydrolized Silk.:look:

luvlonghair

Alli77 said:
I've been wanting to try this but I'm seriously on a STRICT PJ diet...My shelves are overloaded.

Alli77,

I knowwhat you mean. I'm still in PJ's anonymous and don't think I'll ever recover.:lol:

I've had this jar for about 3 months and never used it. It wasn't until I started the baggy technique and wanted something to hold down my edges more. I don't comb or brush my ends, but I do brush my edges to my crown.

blackbarbie986

i'm natural and i think it does a good job. got a half wig the other day and the stylist recommended it, got the extra strength kind.