Sittin Here Watchin Romeo Must Die...

SmilingElephant

Yeah...you know what i'm talkin bout!!:grin:

Its on now on TNT and i can't stop lookin at Aaliyah's hair!!:drool: She's always been my number one hair inspiration...i miss that girl!!

Gettin some ideas for hairstyles:D

SmilingElephant

Yes she is....in fact i'ma let my bangs get longer so i can do the swoop bang properly:laugh:...nobody did it like her tho...she had some fierce eyebrows too.

Ishtar

I remember her saying that she didn't like alot of products in her hair. She also wore weave pieces when she went on tour. This protected her hair from heat and constant styling. She said she used really good conditioners and took vitamins.

Don't quote me on this part but some say at some point she was getting her hair pressed rather than relaxed??? IDK.

ms.blue

I read in a article that she had a relaxer but it broke her hair so she started pressing her hair which she said it allowed her hair to grow.

andromeda

I remember seeing this movie in the theatre with my dad back in the day. I was :lovedrool: @ Aaliyah's hair the whole time - the length, swang and colors - loved it!

SmilingElephant

I've never seen this movie. I guess I have to look for it.

BLASPHEMY!!!

*Elephant shoots water out her trunk in disbelief*

What do you MEAN you haven't seen this movie!!!!:blush::grin::grin:...its one of my faves tho!...My ultimate fave is The Color Purple.

"NOT EVEN DEATH CAN KEEP ME FROM IIIIIITTTT!!!!"----classic!!!:lachen:

SmilingElephant

I like the scene when she was curling her hair while sittin at the vanity....when i saw that scene for the first time....i made it a MISSION to figure out how to get my hair that long!!!

And about 10 years later i found LHCF!!:laugh:

Mz.MoMo5235

I LOVE THE COLOR PURPLE!!!

"YOU SHO IS UGLY!!!" lmao my mom would say that to me right after i woke up on a weekend morning lmao i'd be thinking "shut your face woman" but of course i never said it lol

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I love Aaliyah. I dyed my hair jet black after seeing hers :drool: when she dyed the ends that copper-red I loved that too :yep: