Silk Elements Relaxer

Kayluv

Does Silk Elements Relaxer leave anyone else's hair feeling bone dry. I relaxed my hair on Saturday and I had to do a moisturizing treatment on Sunday to relieve the dryness. I've noticed this lately and am thinking about switching relaxers.:confused:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
During the last several months of my relaxed times, I used Silk Elements (Regular) Relaxer, and it didn't make my hair feel dry. I really liked it.

What did you do to your hair after relaxing it? Did you do a treatment then, also?

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
After relaxing, you should always do a moisturizing/protein treatment. If you just relaxed, neutralized, and styled, then that's probably why your hair was so dry. Next time, right after neutralizing, try a moisturizing (protein, or combination of both) treatment to soften up the hair and add nutrients back to it.

MoMo

I did a corrective with Silk Elements last weekend and conditioned with an ORS Replenishing Pak and Porosity Control, then neuatralized and followed with deep conditioning and may hair turned out wonderfully. My hair felt so moisturized and strong! I really love this relaxer!