Vitale and Silk Elements relaxer user

ajoyfuljoy

Hey there love,
completely co-signing with you. The underprocessing would be okay if my fine strands could handle it. I know that telaxed is better for the hair but my hair is so tightly curled that if I telax the knots/tangles would make any effort of growing my hair somewhat impossible. The more I think about it the more I am leaning towards using the Mizani lye for fine/color-treated hair b/c I remember have a stylist use this on my a year or two ago after having natural hair and the results were awesome.

Hi Tishee :)

If I remember correctly, before you BCed you had that gorgeous blinging bob cut around neck length right? What relaxer did you use before then? You should seriously go back to it. Your pre-BC pics are some people's goals. For real!!!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I use silk elements regular lye and relax bone straight. I like it a lot!
Have you tried their no-lye? I'm nervous to try the lye now because so many people talk about underprocessing :perplexed

How long do you leave it on?

Tamrin

unapologetic
30 minutes ago I relaxed with the SE Olive oil relaxer. Yes I'm texlaxed and I was hoping for bone straight but that did not happen. Oh well, I'm happy very with my results after all. My hair felt so good and smooth. I'm air drying in a pony tail as I type. I find that the SE relaxers work best when you use the entire line. I used the SE Luxury moisturizing conditioner and the SE Neutralizing Poo as well. My hair feels so :lick:.

Off topic: It's funny that SE in the only brand ( I have seen) that says to use conditioner before you neutralize in their instructions.

Last edited:

SCarolinaGirl

Have you tried their no-lye? I'm nervous to try the lye now because so many people talk about underprocessing :perplexed

How long do you leave it on?

I haven't tried the no lye and I didn't have any issues with underprocessing. I've been using it since Feb. I have fine hair so I left it on for 12 mins I think. I followed the directions on the tub for fine hair.

morehairplease

Hi Tishee :)

If I remember correctly, before you BCed you had that gorgeous blinging bob cut around neck length right? What relaxer did you use before then? You should seriously go back to it. Your pre-BC pics are some people's goals. For real!!!

I don't know:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Unfortunately, I never wrote anything down or took the time to make a mental note of anything I used:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
My last relaxer was was the Olive oil Silk Elements. I like how my hair turned out so much that today I went and bought another kit. I'm 8 weeks post now and I'm trying to get to 12 weeks, ... 10 weeks minimum.

I was using ORS olive oil relaxer before and I liked that too. But for now it's olive oil SE for me!