Shower Cap Help!

Katt73

Does anyone know of a website that sells super-large shower caps? I have rigged up all sorts of tricks, trying to keep my hair dry in the shower...especially when I have my Caruso's in. I tie my hair in a scarf and then put the shower cap on the backmost curlers. The front is only covered with a scarf and, inevitably, I get some water on them.

What do you ladies do to keep your hair completely dry in the shower?

MzRhonda

I just use a regular plastic cap but I don't get in the shower with my Caruso's. I Caruso after I shower and then I get dressed etc etc then take my Caruso's out, style my hair and I am ready to go.

LynnieB

when i did a rollerset with huge magnetic rollers and needed to shower but didn't want to get the rollers wet, i'd just get one of those kitchen trash bags and a rubberband and go for it.

they are definitely leak proof (who wants leaky garbage all over the bottom of the trash can or on the kitchen floor?).

but that's just me and i have NO shame :lol:

Mizani_Mrs

I think your best bet is to use 2 shower caps, overlapping. One that covers the front edges, and the other covers the back edges. But i aint used a shower cap in years!! When i caruso (or even when i dont caruso), i wrap my head in a towel. My hair always stays dry...except sometimes the nape may be damp if i aint careful, but i never had a wet head...

HTH