Seeking For Good Natural Hair Products: Shampoos, Conditioners....

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I like Nature's Gate biotin poo and Jason's Biotin conditioner. There the only natural poo and cond. I've used and I haven't found anything stripping about the poo. HTH's

morehairplease

Cinnabuns said:
Hello star (I love your name) I use a very natual shampoo from Trader Joe's caled Castille Soap. It's very gentle to your hair and does not strip it. it has peppermint oil in it also. I love this stuff and it's only around $3.00 per bottle. I follow that up with EVOO as a leave-in. For a deep protein conditioner I use coconut milk. I've been staying away from the BSS for quie sometime now :)

Cinnabuns do you mind telling me what brand of coconut milk you use and how exactly you use it?

tia

carameldiva

Currently loving Trader joe's liquid castile soap (peppermint) it is $2.99 for 16 oz. Also enjoy TJ Refresh Conditioner and TJ Essential Conditioner (both are like $1.99 for 16 oz) . I am also using granpa's soaps(www.myvitanet.com). Recently ordered Dr. woods Almond castile soap, almond castile soap w/ shea butter and black soap (all liquid) from www.myvitanet.com .

morehairplease

Lucia said:
I love Aubrey's stuff, I also use coconut creme as a conditioner it helps me with managability my hair's way thick.

Lucia,

Do you mind telling me what brand of coconut creme you are using? And how exactly you are using it as a conditioner? tia

star

tishee said:
Lucia,

Do you mind telling me what brand of coconut creme you are using? And how exactly you are using it as a conditioner? tia
Bumping for Tishee