Sam's Jamaican Black Castor Oil Coupon Not Valid

Country gal

I am unsure which LHCF Admin I should contact regarding the Sam's discount. I just tried ordering Jamaican Black Castor Oil with the LHCF discount. I got an error message saying This promotional code is not valid at this time. Has anyone else run into this problem? Do you know the need code?

JamericanGurl

I am unsure which LHCF Admin I should contact regarding the Sam's discount. I just tried ordering Jamaican Black Castor Oil with the LHCF discount. I got an error message saying This promotional code is not valid at this time. Has anyone else run into this problem? Do you know the need code?
Call the 800 and ask for Sherry Anne and tell her (provided she's still there)

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

IHi Country Gal,

I used the code from the link in the advertisements section on LHCF. The code was 2007 and it worked for me.

purity28

Country gal I tried and received the same error. I also wonder if PayPal is no longer connected to the site..it will let you choose visa/mc but paypal will not come up...did you find anything out about the code

gradygirl

I ordered from them and one of my bottles were broken so I refused the whole order from UPS. I called them and was told to write an email. I have never gotten a reply, a new order, or my money back. That was my first and last time dealing with them.