LOL Yall are just everywhere!

blueabyss333

We run this hair stuff! Why did I do a search on Jamaican Black Castor Oil on AOL and Sam's Caribbean Marketplace came up with about 20 testimonials *featuring* LHCF divas?!:lachen: Can't nobody get past y'all without approval. :lol: Yall are just too much, I'm proud to be apart of LHCF.

I'd been a member of LCHF for about 8 months when I decided to try henna. I did a google search and hit VWVixxen's fotki? :huh: I immediately recognized her from here.

there is a thread here about some of their tetimonials being used without their permission:mad: Not that the ladies didn't like the product though

JLove74 said:
there is a thread here about some of their tetimonials being used without their permission:mad: Not that the ladies didn't like the product though

Really? People copied our responses from here into their testimonial pages?

JLove74 said:

Whaaaat? :confused: What the heck are they doing? Stalking hair boards to find testimonials about their products? :lol: Thats not cool.

Back