Salicylic Acid Shampoo Hmmm....

greenandchic

I still like the Giovanni shampoo. Though I shampoo about once a week I use the one once a month and its worked well for me.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
Have you considered, Silk Elements Pre-Cleanse Scalp Treatment?
I actually tried that! And it works to loose the build up pre shampoo. But I stopped using it for whatever reason lol. I've been meaning to try it again actually but I have that Yerba De La Negrita spray which also is supposed to dissolve sebum and I use that as pre cleanse. Seems effective as well.

Aggie

I think I'm going out to look for this shampoo. Thanks OP. It was on my list, then I forgot it,. I needed this reminder.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
I think you check a dermatologist as well. Maybe there is an issue and the shampoo is justa quick fix.
I should but I think its more dietary and hormonal even than anything really originating with my skin.
My scalp acts up during my pms week I've noticed.
I'm pleased to say that the shampoo is working nicely. I've been leaving it on a bit after lathering up. My scalp already has less buildup and is less itchy. Also, this shampoo is soooooooo gentle feeling. Its almost like shampooing with conditioner. It barely tangles my hair. I'm still afraid that the salicylic acid will harm my hair though.

eta: i just read the OP and I see I covered all this before many moons ago LMAO

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
Started using Nizoral in place of T-sal. So far so good. The T-sal stopped working for me :(
The Nizoral seems to make my hair extra shiny and silky too. I hope it continues to work for my scalp.