Safe enough to use every week

ChasingBliss

Im thinking I havent been giving my hair enough protein but I HAAAATE the strong stuff like Aphogee. I was wondering if something like Nexxus Keraphix was safe enough to be used on a weekly basis? Has anyone ever done this? Im not talking about for a long time, just maybe for a month or so.

Mamacita

I have never used that b4 I have used Emergencee and like that alot, it doesn't make your hair hard. But for a weekly application, I would suggest Elucence's Extended Moisture Repair Treatment, it's really good and most importantly, not harsh and can be used weekly. You can also mix it with their Moisture Balance conditioner. HTH
By the way, when are you going to update your pics??? I've finally found my hair twin, so /images/graemlins/wave.gif hair twin. One question though, when you put your hair in a bun, do you just comb it or do you also brush? TIA

candibaby

Yes you can use Keraphix safely every week. I do (mix it with a conditioner, usually Humectress) and have absolutely no problems!

ChasingBliss

[ QUOTE ]
I have never used that b4 I have used Emergencee and like that alot, it doesn't make your hair hard. But for a weekly application, I would suggest Elucence's Extended Moisture Repair Treatment, it's really good and most importantly, not harsh and can be used weekly. You can also mix it with their Moisture Balance conditioner. HTH
By the way, when are you going to update your pics??? I've finally found my hair twin, so /images/graemlins/wave.gif hair twin. One question though, when you put your hair in a bun, do you just comb it or do you also brush? TIA

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey /images/graemlins/wave.gif, I will be updating soon. I just have not made the time to use up my film. (I dont have a digital cam yet) When I do my buns, I finger comb, then I use a baby soft brush to smooth. I only use a comb when detangling. BTW, do you plan to post pics soon. Id love to see your hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

ChasingBliss

[ QUOTE ]
Yes you can use Keraphix safely every week. I do (mix it with a conditioner, usually Humectress) and have absolutely no problems!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif, interesting. Mix it with Humectress. Thanks Candibaby

Mamacita

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey /images/graemlins/wave.gif, I will be updating soon. I just have not made the time to use up my film. (I dont have a digital cam yet) When I do my buns, I finger comb, then I use a baby soft brush to smooth. I only use a comb when detangling. BTW, do you plan to post pics soon. Id love to see your hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess I'll get around to putting up pics, I'm so not good at this stuff, lol. I do have a digital camera and I'm starting to really learn how to use it. I can take some pics with my hair wet and post them fisrt then I can post some straight hair pics when it gets done /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif Is it easy to post pics on Fotki, I mean I need something really easy /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

ChasingBliss

Personally I didnt like Fotki for a whole slew of reasons. But many here do. I found Picture trail to be more appealing and less complicated.