TIGI Dumb Blonde Shampoo/Reconstructor

Edie

I am sitting here with Graham Webbs Halo Hydrating Conditioner mixed with honey/olive oil and it feels amazing. I also used his hyrating halo shampoo and then my normal Nexxus Keraphix protein conditioner. So far I am enjoying both the shampoo and conditioner. I have to wait till I finish deep conditioning, rinse and then the final result will be when it's dry.

But anyhow ladies, for those of you who have used the dumb blond shampoo/reconstructor. Did you use it even though you were using a regular protein condition (a mild one) like Nexxus Keraphix. I use Keraphix every week and I just want to know is this considered a strong or mild protein conditioner. Would it be safe to use after using Keraphix the week before.

moneychaser

Yes, the dumb reconstructor is just a VERY moisturizing conditioner with add protiens. You should be okay
Matter of fact I use it as moisturizer after my protein treatments..
Edited to say, it works better with heat

LABETT

HEY Eddie,
I just picked several samples of Grabb Webb products the Thick Fusion Shampoo was great.
I am going to use the Graham Webb Ice Cap and Silk Repair samples next wash.
I am waiting for the Tigi Bed Dumb Blond Shampoo go to marked down to 4-5 buck before considering purchasing.
Like I need anymore poo and conditioner.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
I just tried the Graham Webb Silk Repair this morning. Considering that it's a reconstructor (with several kinds of protein), it was pretty good. No stiffness or anything. I didn't do anything differently. Just rinsed my hair, applied it and let it sit for 5 minutes and rinsed out. Spritzed my cocktail and air-dried.

It's expensive ($3.99) though for that foil one-use pack. I may still use it from time to time.