Creamy Protein for daily/weekly use?

caress

Is there anyone that uses a creamy protein conditioner (Nexxus Keraphix, AO GPB, etc.) after every wash? I was wondering if I used a conditioner like Nexxus Keraphix after every wash, that might be all I ever need. Maybe foolow it with a moisturizing conditioner if I find my hair getting hard (which I never have with the Keraphix).

pink_flower

I do! For the past 3 weeks I have been mixing a creamy protein and moisturizing conditioner for deep condtioning(with heat). I do this about 1-2x a week and I love the results

ThursdayGirl

I tried doing Affirm 5 n 1 weekly for awhile, my hair was strong (like steel) but eventually it lost elasticity and wasn't brittle but it was drier and wasn't soft and as pliable as it used to be. I have started moisturizing again... and its doing much better. I kinda like Nexxus Humectress because its a shot of protein but at the same time its more of a moisturizer.

The weird thing is... when I wasn't concentrating on hair health and I had color in my hair...5 n 1 weekly wasn't so bad... I guess now that I know what my hair can be...and what it feels like, I can see that I probably don't need protein so often.