Roux PC Sham + Con + Humectress + Jazzing Gloss Treat = Dull Hair

NIN4eva

Roux Porosity Control Shamp + Con + Nexxus Humectress DC + Jazzing Clear Gloss Treat = Dull Hair!

How did I do all that last night and wake up to hair duller than before I did it? :perplexed

clever

I don't care for jazzing :nono:.I used it in black and my hair was dull as well.A good clear rinse is HALO.I normally Clarify/Chelate and then do the gloss and DC.I have even mixed them with good results.

HTH

NIN4eva

Thanks clever I'll check that out.

Also, after reading this thread... http://www.longhaircareforum.com/archive/index.php/t-409778-p-2.html I think I may have done all of that in the wrong order. I probably should've clarified, jazzed, DC, then used porosity control. Oh well. Next time I'll know better... and have a better glossing treatment. They should take that garbage off the market. I wish clairol beautiful collection had a clear gloss. I sprayed with a little leave-in and smoothed in some argan oil and my hair is soft as heck now.

Oh and btw, I didn't originally do it in the order that I have everything listed in the title of the thread the jazzing came after the PC.

Last edited: