New diminished Nexxus Humectress?

Mama nooooooooo! I use this conditioner 2x a week. I think that it's a big part of the reason that my hair is acting right now. Does anyone know if the phyto organics line will be the same? That version worked well with my hair too.

I dunno but I just returned from Big Lots and there was only 1 bottle left. :wallbash:

I'm upset because there were so many when I went about 1 month ago. Had I known, I would have purchased them all...like I did when they had a bunch of bottles of the Dove Replenishing Mist spray in the light blue bottle. :look:

I bought the only bottle of Humectress they had today but I notice they even increasd the price since the last time I bought it. It was $3.99 when I first bought it. This time, it was $7.00. They must have caught wind that they were selling some good stuff for the low low. :lachen:

I sent Nexxus an email asking about the new ingredients to confirm if they had infact changed them and to express my dissatisfaction with the new product and this was their response...

Thank you for taking the time to contact Nexxus Salon Hair Care regarding your concerns with our Nexxus Humectress Conditioner. We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with our product.

We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with the current formulation of our Nexxus Humectress Conditioner. Please be assured that the product has undergone extensive market testing for performance and acceptance with excellent results. We realize however that individual preferences do vary. We assure you that the Nexxus Humectress Conditioner is not being manufactured with inferior ingredients. We have passed your comments on to our Marketing and Research & Development teams.

We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. Thank you for contacting Nexxus Salon Hair Care.

Sincerely,

Shelby Hansen
Consumer Relations Representative

I sent Nexxus an email asking about the new ingredients to confirm if they had infact changed them and to express my dissatisfaction with the new product and this was their response...

Thank you for taking the time to contact Nexxus Salon Hair Care regarding your concerns with our Nexxus Humectress Conditioner. We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with our product.

We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with the current formulation of our Nexxus Humectress Conditioner. Please be assured that the product has undergone extensive market testing for performance and acceptance with excellent results. We realize however that individual preferences do vary. We assure you that the Nexxus Humectress Conditioner is not being manufactured with inferior ingredients. We have passed your comments on to our Marketing and Research & Development teams.

We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. Thank you for contacting Nexxus Salon Hair Care.

Sincerely,

Shelby Hansen
Consumer Relations Representative

That sounds like some BS, if it had such "excellent results" then why did they not indicate on the bottle with something like "new and improved" , etc. I guess since they are not being sold in the salons anymore, then they can use cheaper ingredients. Also hoping that we would not realize the change and still pay the same price for an inferior product.

Bumping! I'm so infuriated.

I got Emergencee on sale, and I know it has to be followed with humectress, but how am I supposed to know whether this new humectress will get the job done like my old humectress (which I loved).

I heard that the "new" Humectress wasn't bad but you don't necessarily have to use Humectress after Emergencee' any good moisturizing dc would work. I have used other deep conditioners such Kenra MC, PM Supercharged, etc...

bump.. do you think i would mess it up if i just added a little of my own castor oil & glycerine to my hair .. perhaps it would have the same effect of the old formula???

Well...I tried the old Nexxus Humectress and hated it....tried the new one and hated it as well. I was actually going to post a thread about how over-hyped this product was.

Back