Rollersetting Queens-End Papers-Yes or No

janeemat

To the rollersetting queens. Or you using end papers when you rollerset? Yes or no. I have always used end papers, but I'm thinking about not using them anymore, because I have trouble taking them out with pulling some hair out. Do you need them to make sure the ends are nice and smooth?

Poopiedo

I only use end papers if I use my Caruso rollers. End papers slow me down when rollersetting. My regular rollersets turn out fine without the end papers.

janeemat

Thanks ladies. I have always used end paper along with the magnetic rollers. But when I take the papers out, there are broken pieces of hair. So I'm thinking about trying my rollerset without the end papers. Come on pros what are you doing......bump

nymane

I never use end papers and my sets come out silky and breakage-free...I use magnetic rollers

Lissa0821

I stopped using end paper because it does slow me down. I will use them only if I am sitting under the dryer but if I am air-drying my hair I skip that step.

curlycoquette

It never occurred to me to use end papers with my Carusos. I don't and my sets come out fine. Ladies who do, what are the benefits?

I don't use them for regular sets either. I use the pink sponge rollers by Goody's.

janeemat

I stopped using end paper because it does slow me down. I will use them only if I am sitting under the dryer but if I am air-drying my hair I skip that step.

I always sit under the dryer with my rollersets. I'm going to try it today without the end papers and see how it comes out.

PinkPebbles

I only use end papers with mesh rollers. My ends are much smoother.

However, I don't need end papers with magnetic rollers.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
I don't use them with neither magnetics nor Carusos. I used to use them with Caruso but they slowed me down and my ends come out fine without them anyway.

BostonMaria

I've been rollersetting my hair for 25 years and have never used end papers. I'm not really sure what they're for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danysedai

Never use them and my rollersets come out quite well. I use magnetic rollers and make sure the hair is very wet ( I use my spray bottle and spray as I go to keep my hair wet) and make sure the ends lie very flat on the roller, sometimes I even use my fine tooth comb and comb the ends against the roller to make sure they are lying flat and smooth.