Rollersets & End papers - Does it make a difference?

Nella

I was just curious have you ladies noticed a difference in your rollersets dependent on what type of end papers being used. I know to some many say "well its just paper". I have noticed that when I used the sallys end paper it felt like it had more of a silky feel to the paper. I bought another type of end paper and it felt rough.

Sally's end papers give me a smooth result with no frizz.
Pro wrap end papers feel a little different and my hair has a wire feel to it.

I haven't changed the rollers nor have I changed the products I used to get my set so do you think it could be the end papers I'm using on the roller?

Please be sure to let me know your experiences...

Thank you!

ajoyfuljoy

I never even thought to think about this. I just bought some generic box of end wraps for my magnetic rollers and it's been all good.

Nella

do end papers even make a big difference? I've never used them at all...

Well, that is a good thing. I must admit though you have some beautiful hair. I am now thinking I will try the rollerset now without the end papers and see what a difference it makes in my hair.

Thanks!

dillard

Well, that is a good thing. I must admit though you have some beautiful hair. I am now thinking I will try the rollerset now without the end papers and see what a difference it makes in my hair.

Thanks!

thanx nella :) yeah, i say go ahead and try without the end papers on the magnetic rollers. i got caruso's and i think i will need end papers for those though because my ends were frizzy the first time i used them.

mochamadness

Going the Distance
I use end papers b/c I rollerset with mesh rollers. In my experience, they provide a much smoother set. I don't think they would be necessary for rollersets done with magnetic rollers tho. To answer the question about the difference in end papers, I've never noticed a difference between brands of end papers, each brand works the same for me.