Rollersets with mesh rollers

lonei

Hey guys

I am thinking of gettin the French blue mesh rollers with the yellow pins as these days my magnetic rollersets are coming out a bit frizzy. Do you use end papers with yours? What products do you use for your set? Any pics of the results? Are they better than magnetic ones?

Thanks and God bless x

WyrdWay

I don't know but those are the only kind my grandma used , she kept her hair short but her hair always looked smooth.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

Solitude

I have pictures, but I can't find them on my laptop :-/ I'll try to come back and update tonight. I do use end papers. I find the pins almost impossible to use; I ended up using the metal clips I use for magnetic rollers, although I'm concerned that they can easily damage the mesh.

My set came out smooth, but my roots didn't seem as straight as magnetic rollers. I used my usual - creamy leave-in (Keracare) and serum (Chi).

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
No pictures either but I use end papers & Keracare wrap & roll foam. I like the mesh rollers. I use two-prong clips.

JeterCrazed

Does anybody have a method of using foam rollers without drying or hair pull?
Otherwise, I'll go mesh.
Sent from my HTC Inspire™

Jas123

The Star of a Story
i use mesh rollers, but i do use end papers out sheer habit/tradition... my mom used end papers even w/magnetic rollers so i've always used end papers... my mom no longer uses end papers but i still do...