Review of Skala Chocolate vs Avocado

Coffee

Ladies, this is a tough one. Now I've used and love the Skala Chocolate condish and masque, so I didn't think much could top it. Tonight I was surprised. I used the Avocado condish and masque and I think that Avocado wins by a hair (pun intended). I'm about 6 weeks post relaxer and as soon as the Avocado condish touched my ng, it was no longer there, melted, gone. Now don't get me wrong; I'm still loving, keeping and using the Chocolate, but I will also order more Avocado condish & masque!! I also love the smell :lick:.

Forget to mention how awesome the masque is. When I rinsed it from my hair it was soooooooooooo soft, and easy to comb. Avocado condish leave in and masque is a winner!!

Last edited:

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Coffee everybody already know you have international connections:lala: lol but seriously, I plan to order and try both soon.

Tiye

I have a box of hershey's cocoa that's been sitting my bathroom for the longest (don't ask a mixologist always has weird products in odd places). I never thought about cocoa as a conditioner. I clickety clicked over to wikipedia and it says that cocoa is acidic ... this thread is giving me some ideas.

JuiceMobsta

I have a box of hershey's cocoa that's been sitting my bathroom for the longest (don't ask a mixologist always has weird products in odd places). I never thought about cocoa as a conditioner. I clickety clicked over to wikipedia and it says that cocoa is acidic ... this thread is giving me some ideas.

Are you gonna mix hershey cocoa into some conditioner??? :look:......:giggle:......:lachen:

Muse

You're just so sweet; I knew I could depend on you to post :yep:.
You think I'm showin off now, just wait about a week or so :lachen:.
Well now, what's happening in a week? More goodies coming?

I have one lone bottle of Avo con that I am afraid to use because I feel like I may really like it and that's all I have. I wish I could find the bigger sized masque like the ladies in London have then it'd be worth the higher price.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I have been pondering the same thing for a few months now. Hmm...

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I can't seem to get any masque in my area, but when I co-washed with the Avocado my hair /NG was left very moisturized, looser curl and I was like 12 wks post.

Coffee

I can't believe how moisturized and soft my hair still is from using the Avocado condish, leave in & masque last night. I just keep feeling on my har!!

krissyprissy

I can't seem to get any masque in my area, but when I co-washed with the Avocado my hair /NG was left very moisturized, looser curl and I was like 12 wks post.

I agree! My hair air dries straighter and my new growth lays down better. I'm only 5 weeks post but I look like I'm 3 weeks post. I have some serious hand-in-hair disease.

I wanna try the avocado but I don't want a loser curl.. oh maayybbee I can use it for when I straighten.. hummm.. I'll order it.. might as well it seems worth it