Skala Chocolate Condish & Masque

Coffee

Is now under lock and key with a Brinks security guard watching over it.
Yes...yes...yes...is all I can say about it. The condish had the entire bathroom smelling like a Chocolate factory. Hubby thought I had changed bath soap because the bathroom smelled so awesome.

I am 5 weeks post relaxer, plus I henna'd yesterday. As soon as I put the condish on everything melted away, including me:lachen:. When I rinsed, my hair was so soft, very silky and smelling wonderful. I sat under the steamer for 30 minutes using nothing but the Chocolate Masque...when I rinsed, it was ...yes....yes...yes!! This is the best Skala product, that I've used so far. I'm now on a mission to somehow get my hands on every product they make!!

Aspire

:wow: Your hair looks AMAZINGLY healthy!!

Oh . . . and I guess I will try the condish - just based on the choco smell alone :lick: :grin:

LushLox

I've already spent £60 on hair stuff this month after having a barren few weeks/months - why did I come into this thread! arrrghhhh!!!

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Thank you for the review it sounds so yummy:lick: sigh...I need the Chocolate in my life, I just can't justify spending $30 on s/h for 4 products....

BeaLady

That sounds great. I've been trying to do a search on chocolate products for the hair. I've seen where quite a few Brazillian products use chocolate.

WhoIAm

That sounds great. I've been trying to do a search on chocolate products for the hair. I've seen where quite a few Brazillian products use chocolate.

nuNAAT is a Brazilian product and has a chocolate line. I used the shampoo and con last week with great results. They also have a chocolate mask. I have seen them sold at Asian BSS and they are fairly reasonable in price.

http://shop.nunaat.com/en/products/chocolat-special.html
http://www.justbeautysupplies.com/images/products/detail/nunaatchocolathairtreatment.gif

Jaffa

Wow - this is a first for me - UK products not freely available in the US!:look:
I had never heard of Skala until this week and was at PAKS last weekend...oh well...gonna have to make another trip soonish

tenderheaded

Coffee, I just hired a team of ex-Navy Seals to get your stash for me:grin:

Seriously, I can just smell the lusciousness - and to have it work great too is every PJ's dream!

Thanks for the review.

Coffee

Coffee, I just hired a team of ex-Navy Seals to get your stash for me:grin:

Seriously, I can just smell the lusciousness - and to have it work great too is every PJ's dream!

Thanks for the review.

Uh, not even ex-Navy seals will be able to handle me....not when it comes to protecting my Skala :lachen:.

Mad Scientist

I've been ignoring these Skala threads because I can't afford to buy any more products. lol but then I saw chocolate and I had to click. I might try to get my hands one some...

LABETT

nuNAAT is a Brazilian product and has a chocolate line. I used the shampoo and con last week with great results. They also have a chocolate mask. I have seen them sold at Asian BSS and they are fairly reasonable in price.

http://shop.nunaat.com/en/products/chocolat-special.html
http://www.justbeautysupplies.com/images/products/detail/nunaatchocolathairtreatment.gif
I saw this product at a BSS in Alabama weeks ago,I bought the Naat Treatment Intensive Mask and the Karite Intensive Treatment.
I wish I had bought the Chocolate one too,but I could not leave my beloved Silicon Mix Conditioner setting on the shelf.

mango387

I saw this product at a BSS in Alabama weeks ago,I bought the Naat Treatment Intensive Mask and the Karite Intensive Treatment.
I wish I had bought the Chocolate one too,but I could not leave my beloved Silicon Mix Conditioner setting on the shelf.

I am so proud of Alabama. I see Dominican and Brazilian products at some of my favorite beauty stores. (FINALLY!!!)

BostonMaria

I just bought a few (actually 15) jars of the hair masque and NOT ONE were chocolate. I'm so jealous and mad LOL

Americka

I just bought a few (actually 15) jars of the hair masque and NOT ONE were chocolate. I'm so jealous and mad LOL

The Chocolate and the Keratin are not available from Big Lots. However, you can get the Keratin on Amazon.com. It will cost way more than a buck, though!

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!

Bossy don't come up in here talking about you bought 15 jars and not tell us which ones....come on girl spill it!!! oh yea congrats on the 15jars which ever ones you got,lol...BTW are any of them avocado?:look: