Skala Haul from the UK

Coffee

Boy it's great having a nephew in the UK. I am waiting for and should have the following Skala products this next week, I checked tracking this morning and the package is in NY:

2 -Keratin masque
Keratin condish
Keratin leave in
2 -Chocolate masque
Chocolate leave in
Chocolate condish

and something called "Pretty Woman Enriched Snake Oil" I will post pictures of my haul once they arrive.

This is what is says about the Chocolate Masque:
Skala Chocolate Conditioning Treatment Masque contains Cocoa, Omega -3 and Macadamia that helps to recover and maintain hair fiber and the cellular regeneration process - resulting in soft, silky and smooth hair.

Keratin Masque:
Skala Keratin Conditioning Treatment Masque enriched with the fibrous structural protein Keratin, the main component of human hair, it actively restores the hairs structure and seals the hairs cuticles, making your hair much more resistant to breakage and split ends.

There are still more my nephew is looking for.

Skala is available in the UK?

I havent read about this product...let me go..erm...brush up for knowledge's sake :look:

So Paks you say... hmm i wonder what time the one in finsbury park opens. Regular working day tomorrow ya kna!

If its Pak's you can order it online.
However, i see a lot of scala products in queens cosmetics, Inshops, Stratford.

Wow it's bloody cheap, £1.99!!

The ceramide range sounds good but they don't seem to sell that at Paks - typical!

Wow it's bloody cheap, £1.99!!

The ceramide range sounds good but they don't seem to sell that at Paks - typical!

Hey Cream Tee, try Jinnys in Seven Sisters, I got my ceramide C3 leave-in there for £1.99. They also have a wide range of the stuff including the Chocolate and the Silk Amino Acid treatment, it's in a green box and written in Portugese! I've not found out what it is yet! They have the masks, 1000g for £4.99. I will be going back at the weekend to get more ceramide leave-in!! It's fantastic!!

Last edited:
FB

You gonna end up needing a skala intervention :lachen:

maybe the members near canadian or mexican border can check for products not sold in continental usa?

Choc, I liked every one I've tried so far, this line makes me nervous...

No fair! Why can't they just release every product in every country. I hate it when companies do this.

No fair! Why can't they just release every product in every country. I hate it when companies do this.

So presumably by your post and indeed this thread that these products are not freely available in the US to buy? How strange!? :confused:

Well tonight is hair night, now I just need to figure out which Skala product to use :lachen:.

Back