Received Skala order from Pak's....

Coffee

today. Really fast shipping; ordered on Saturday. That's faster than stuff mailed in the US. Well I'm pretty much set now with Chocolate condish, masque and leave in which I am so anxious to try. Also have enough Keratin condish and masque. Now to try and find the other stuff they have :lachen:.

jelly....
jealous.jpg

Now yal'll, I have the regular Skala that Biglots carries, and the Avocado line, Chocolate line and the Keratin line. But those new ones, Genetiqs - Strength, Forced Fruit and Lissative are calling my name :lachen:.

If I don't find the avocado line this weekend, I'm placing my order next week. I wish I were you right about now..

Now yal'll, I have the regular Skala that Biglots carries, and the Avocado line, Chocolate line and the Keratin line. But those new ones, Genetiqs - Strength, Forced Fruit and Lissative are calling my name :lachen:.

Didn't know they had a chocolate line? Did you find that at Biggies too?

If I don't find the avocado line this weekend, I'm placing my order next week. I wish I were you right about now..

Well that means you'd have the total knee replacement you have to deal with and 6 more weeks of physical therapy :lachen:.

I just finished talking with my BL girl friend; she's going to give me a call in the am if they received any Skala in with Friday's shipment!

Last edited:
Well that means you'd have the total knee replacement you have to deal with and 6 more weeks of physical therapy :lachen:.

I just finished talking with my BL girl friend; she's going to give me a call in the am if they received any Skala in with Friday's shipment!

Oh um naw I just want the Skala:grin:

Where do you order it from?:look:

Option #1 Pak's in the UK (Pak's has the Chocolate and Keratin which are hard to locate in the US and NOT sold by Big Lots; also has some of the common varieties. The price is decent, but the shipping is not.)

Option #2 Skala Beauty in the US (Skala Beauty has all of the varieties found at B.L., however the products are bit more expensive at 5 or 6 bucks.)

Option #3 Amazon.com (Amazon has the elusive Keratin.)

Or you can get it for a buck at Big Lots! :yep:

Last edited:
Back