Reniece straightened my hair! Lots of pictures!

BlackMasterPiece

Tears literally sprang to my eyes!!!!:cry3:

:wow: it looks absolutely stunning so thick full and gorgeous!! I remeber all the threads you mentioned your struggle with having anyone do your hair because you're so tenderheaded I'm so happy for you that you have a stylist that you can trust. Thats awesome.

You have such beautiful thick healthy hair. Its just gorgeous beyond words.

Reniece did a mind-blowing job

Dee Raven

Mwedzi, you must be really loved cuz I just had to scroll down like a page in a half just to get past your "thanks." :lol: Your hair is beautiful! The trim looks really good.

naturalmanenyc

I have the FHI Runway but my results are nowhere near this fabulous!!
Your shrinkage is just mind blowing!!!

I have been reading about Nioxin Thermal Bliss heat protectant for a while, since watching this youtuber - YouTube - How to Blow Dry with A Comb Attachment

Now that I know Reniece uses it, I am buying it this week!!!

She used a FHI, I think it was the Runway. She also has a smaller one for the roots, not sure if that one is also a FHI.

For heat protectant she used something called Nioxin. Doesn't it sound like medicine? :giggle: Its smells a little like it, too. But that might just be available to salons only, not for public purchase. I think she recommended Joico somethingorother for protectant you can buy in the store.

For shampoo, conditioner, and moisturizer, she didn't use anything for this straightening because I washed, conditioned, and detangled myself. I used Trader Joe's Nourish Spa shampoo and conditioner. For deep treatments she recommends Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Treatment, and I recommend that, too. It really moisturizes and strengthens hair. When she washed and conditioned my hair before, I think she used some type of KeraCare. For natural hair that doesn't need to be kept straight, she like Qhemet Burdock Root and SheScentIt (coco something?)

Thank you. She is amazing. I have had my hair straightened really well before, maybe even this well (though she shaped it better than others, especially for pictures). But I have never had anyone straighten my hair this well (1) with a flat iron instead of a pressing comb on actual fire and (2) without bringing me to near tears. I can't believe she did it without hurting.

Afrobuttafly

Oh

My

GOSHNESS!!!!

Your hair is divine!!!!!!!!!!!! I died and was reborn... wow. You have my dream hair. I thought my shrinkage was impressive but you..you my dear took the cake. WOW. she did an excellent job styling you. I'm so glad she didn't hurt the baby..LOL! 5 stars

luckiestdestiny

I didn't know she straightened...I thought she just did weaves. I want to go! Your hair looks gorgeous. I've been in braids for almost two years and I need a change. Darn her waiting list!

MrsMe

OMG!! I am still stuck on the pictures! :drool: You have the most beautiful hair I have ever seen!

Mandy4610

Oh my gosh, OMG, OMG......OMG!!!!!! WOW, your hair is the business, WOW!
How long did it last? I am green with envy....this is true inspiration.
Reniece can do some hair!:grin:

~marti26.

WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful! I always look forward to your posts because my oldest DD had hair EXACTLY like yours. I am blown away. When I saw the title I knew your hair was going to reach the floor. Lol.

LayneJ

Mwedzi, your hair looks beautiful!

Reniece did a fabulous job! I'm so glad that you are pleased with the results.

Pooks

Your hair has earned e-hairworld celeb status, and it's totally deserved.

Mrs Verde summed up my thoughts, you rep hard for the tightly coiled naturals.

Reniece's waiting list is about to triple, lol!!