RENIECE fans...she's updated...

P

patient1

She's peerless when it comes to healthy and good-looking weaves from what I've seen of her work. Congrats on her new baby!

p1

dm81

Anyone here know of anyone in NYC, that comes close to work of this woman as far as technique and hair health go?

She is absolutely incredible.

Kimberly

Those are amazing! How is she getting their hair so thick! Just beautiful. I wish I could find a comparable stylist here. :sad:

MrsQueeny

I am a HUGE fan of my stylist Reniece and she had recently updated her ablbum to include her "Healthy Hair Makeovers" that chronicles her weave clients hair growth progress from wearing sewn in weaves. She has 6 clients I believe featured and their progress is truly amazing!!!

I think this will be inspirational for the ladies who ask about growth with weaves on LHCF... it seems as though in Reniece's hands your hair will grow down your back!

Check it out... www.reniece.com
Wow those pics are amazing.
OT: Have you seen my boo yet? I need to pm you about this dream I had about him. :sekret: Q

lilsparkle825

this is incredible. i shuddered at the prices but then again i did pay somewhere between 150-175 for a sew-in by someone i later found out is NOT the best in the area as she proclaimed. i may keep this in mind.

Roland

Her results are amazing, it's great to see a stylist who really cares about the health of their clients hair

NewYorkgyrl

I thought someone posted in another thread that her baby was due in August. If she is taking maternity leave the earliest she would probably come back is for the new year 2009 right? (On averae, how long do people take for maternity leave)

Jessica Rabbit

I thought someone posted in another thread that her baby was due in August. If she is taking maternity leave the earliest she would probably come back is for the new year 2009 right? (On averae, how long do people take for maternity leave)
She's due in August. Most folks take around 6 weeks maternity leave that I know and what I noticed working in HR. She will be back before the new year.

winnettag

That's amazing progress. One of the ladies even looks like she got thinner and younger! I wish I still lived in DC!

bluediamond0829

Wish I knew someone like this in ATL:wallbash:

Girl you me too. If i could only find a ATL weave stylist that seemed like they knew what they were doing,i was comfortable with because they knew what they were doing and that promoted healthy hair growth and could be like Reneice it would be great.

Or they either making hair do's and people look like they going out for the next 'who wants to be a stripper show'. No thanks. I want something natural looking.

Miss_Jetsetter

Your hair is amazing!!!

On another note....where do we get those jeans featured in your first fotki?! Now, that's hott!! They look better than my PZI jeans.

Hey girl, i got those at store called burple rain here in Miami. It's my 'one stop shop' for all of my jeans:)

I actually bust bought two pairs of PZI capris while I was up in DC fopr my appointment. I was very impressed by how they fit:) I liked the fact that they were not cut too low but still accentuated the curves:)

Miss_Jetsetter

Wow those pics are amazing.
OT: Have you seen my boo yet? I need to pm you about this dream I had about him. :sekret: Q

Q,

I haven't had the pleasure of flying your boo lately, lol! I've been having nothing but rich families with nannies who delegate their jobs to me on board :(

Jessica Rabbit

Just had an appt with Reniece yesterday and I am pleased as usual.

For those of you interested in her, you never have to worry about paying a higher price. Whatever the price is when you first start going to her, you lock into those prices. That makes me happy because I consistently know what I am paying.

Oh yeah, she brought the Ovation line and is going to try it.

Shout out to my fellow lhcf ladies who go to her.

Last edited:

JLove74

For those of you interested in her, you never have to worry about paying a higher price. Whatever the price is when you first start going to her, you lock into those prices. That makes me happy because I consistently know what I am paying.

JR did you get a weave? Do you have pics?

SpiritJunkie

Reniece is what's up. i wish all hairstylists were like her and cared about the health of your hair.

she's a miracle worker. i wish i had the cash to fly down for her to do my hair. thanks for posting her updates. my dauthers and i love it.

lilsparkle825

tell you what...when is your next appt? i will give you five dollars to let me take that spot for you. LOL ignore me, im a fool.

MrsQueeny

Q,

I haven't had the pleasure of flying your boo lately, lol! I've been having nothing but rich families with nannies who delegate their jobs to me on board :(

Darn it. Well I had a dream you flew him and called me while he was on the flight. You gave him the phone and I was screaming and asking him 50-11 questions!!! :lol: Ooh those people sound like real winners. :rolleyes: Q

tycoles

I really want a weave, and I've been considering Reniece, but I am scared of paying the prices and not liking the weave. I know you get what you pay for, but I just don't think I can afford to pay $300 + $$ for hair every 2 months. I really like her work though, and I've read the reviews on BHM, so I know she's the truth. I just need to stop being cheap I guess.

Jessica Rabbit

I really want a weave, and I've been considering Reniece, but I am scared of paying the prices and not liking the weave. I know you get what you pay for, but I just don't think I can afford to pay $300 + $$ for hair every 2 months. I really like her work though, and I've read the reviews on BHM, so I know she's the truth. I just need to stop being cheap I guess.
Invest in the better quality/non bss hair and it's reusable and you won't be buying hair every two months.