Reniece straightened my hair! Lots of pictures!

LiberianGirl

You and your hair are so beautiful Mwedzi. I emailed the thread link to my sister to show my 6 year old niece. She has your hair texture and this will definitely get her excited about her natural hair. Thanks for sharing.

Uniqzoe

Amazing head of hair!!!!! Reniece is officially the Oprah of hairstylist, everyone wants to sit in her chair!!!

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Good LAWD at all that hurr! You have come a long way and you did it on your own terms. And your hair looks fabulous!

SND411

A True Soldier Never Dies
So can we now put down all of those "Can 4a/4b hair grow?" threads?

She's repping hard for the 4s!

Last edited:

nissi

And check out the comparison between my MBL shrunken and my MBL straightened hair!

Look how beautiful our hair can be -- natural or straightened! I have many tightly coiled friends at church that I always refer to you! Wait till they see this! They are going to fall out on the floor! Gorgeous! (and you are so pretty too!) Best thread, best hair!

Mrs. Verde

Look how beautiful our hair can be -- natural or straightened! I have many tightly coiled friends at church that I always refer to you!
Wait till they see this! They are going to fall out on the floor! Gorgeous! (and you are so pretty too!) Best thread, best hair!

Girl ya'll be talking about the hair board at church?:grin:

ilah

........................................................................................Hu? I'm sorry what?

My bad - I was stunned for a day or so LOL!
Beautiful results!

Sosoothing

I knew exactly what I would find before I clicked on this thread :).
I pay attention to your hair especially because I have been seriously considering going natural for a long time now.
Simply beautiful and healthy looking hair.

nissi

Girl ya'll be talking about the hair board at church?:grin:

:lol: Well not exactly, of course the Word says that long hair is a woman's glory, so it's a given that with black women, hair always comes up in discussion, somehow, someway! Especially the folks at my church who are extremely hair conscious! I bkt'd one of them for her birthday (and she loooooves it!), but it's mainly the naturals who approach me for help or to talk shop! :grin: ETA: of course they have to approach me first cuz errbody don't get it. :nono: Still, I see quite a few putting certain practices into place... :yep: HHG!

Last edited:

BillsBackerz67

OMFG AND WTF!?!?! :love: ....shoot man, I cant even comment :nono:

ETA: OK i can now gather my thoughts. your hair looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL. seriously:yep:

I know this was prob already asked but how often are u going to straigten? every 6 months?

Last edited:

exubah

Absolutely stunning!! You and your hair!!! Just beautiful!!......obviously my vocabulary is sorely lacking in situations like this!

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
You put so much care into your hair!!! Wow, wow, wow is all I can say. You are an inspiration for me :spinning:.

beana

I LOVE your hair, its beautiful and you're pretty too! As a fellow type 4, your hair is such an inspiration!

Last edited: