Reecie's 2 Year Anniversary - Health/Growth Journey *PIC HEAVY*

Did you start you HHJ at either TWA/EL/CBL/SL ?

• Yes

Votes: 215 86.0%
  • No, it was longer than SL

Votes: 35 14.0%

• Total voters

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Beautiful! Complete turnaround! You have "hair commercial" hair :yep:

Last edited:

Reecie

if you hair was a sandwich at mcdonalds it would be a mcgorgeouse :)

I noticed you have highlights! I really want to highlight my hair but I'm afraid it would damage it, how is your hair healthy & highlighted ;)

Thanks Eurka! If you want highlights, I suggest staying religious on hardcore protein treatments, laying off direct heat, and do TONS of deep conditioning! :grin:

polished07

Great Job Reecie!! I follow your blog I didnt know you came such a long way, you started the best way HEALTH over LENGTH, love it!!

Reecie

Great Job Reecie!! I follow your blog I didnt know you came such a long way, you started the best way HEALTH over LENGTH, love it!!

OMG Girlie, yes, a REALLY long way:perplexed:. Your setback will only make you take even better care of your hair. You'll be back to APL in no time. Thanks SOOOOO much for following my blog. I really appreciate it!:grin:

Britt

Reecie, your hair has made a total transformation. How did it get so much more thicker? I see people grow hair on here, but as it gets longer, it doesn't get much thicker, but there is such a notable difference in the thickness of your hair in just 2 years. Wow !

nymane

I just had to stop in again and say...your blog is so wonderful! I love how detailed it is...you're really doing a great job :)