Your hair = gorgeous
Progress = very good
SKIN = flawless and beautiful
YOU = B E A U T I F U L!!!!

overall grade = A*:yep::yep:
Happy HHJ for 2011

~~HoneyComb~~

Beautiful!!!

Thanks for sharing your journey---I love your curls and the shape of your hair is gorgeous. Love the color too!!! It's perfect for you.

BostonMaria

I love your curls! So are you going to continue growing it out or are you going to maintain it at this length?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

EllePixie

I love your curls! So are you going to continue growing it out or are you going to maintain it at this length?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Thanks! I'm definitely going to keep growing it out, my goal is WL stretched. I would like it to be BSL curly but my curls are tight, so that may take a LOT of hair. However, I don't get a lot of wet to dry shrinkage, so we'll see....
:yep:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I have always loved your siggie pics so I was glad to see some large sized pics of your hair. Just gorgeous girl!! Keep it up.

Garner

OMG!!! Elle, both you and Izzy are gorgeous!!! The color looks beautiful and Izzy has grown quite a bit. Your curls are so defined. Do you shingle or how is this acheived? Do you wear your hair out most of the time? BTW...I like the way you name your other manes. lol I bet they have their own personalities. :) The video is great and the music...I like!!!

EllePixie

OMG!!! Elle, both you and Izzy are gorgeous!!! The color looks beautiful and Izzy has grown quite a bit. Your curls are so defined. Do you shingle or how is this acheived? Do you wear your hair out most of the time? BTW...I like the way you name your other manes. lol I bet they have their own personalities. :) The video is great and the music...I like!!!

Thank you! I don't really shingle - I either do 6-8 sections to ensure my product gets distributed, but lately I have been only doing each side, then I'll apply a little more at the crown/back. And I wear my hair out everyday pretty much, it's too short to make a ponytail (the front sides out a little). But believe me...as soon as I can make one I will be wearing ponytails for a month! :)

As for the music, I have the link in the details - I love those guys, you can download their mixtape for free! :drunk:

Lynnerie

Ellepixie,

You were workin that short hair style! I luv your hair color with your skin tone. You are very pretty and so is Izzy!

~marti26.

Wow! Your hair has really grown in one year. I love the size of your curls. So pretty. Congrats on reaching one year. I love your color. I'm too scared to color so I just enjoy other people's. Lol

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Your hair is super pretty!!
Great progress

Simply_elle

YES!!!

I was starting to get a lil:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: Its time already!!!

I love your personality, hair, AND your blog chronicling your amazing PJ'ism.... Amazing progress lady...bravo :)