Rave: Hello Hydration Conditioner-- Coconut as leave in

envybeauty

I am in love with this product. I did a search and found some members claimed that it dried their hair out....but I am not sure if they were talking about the shampoo, conditioner, just the coconut line, or other line of HH.

Love it as a leave-in! I used it (and only it) prior to rollersetting on Saturday and my hair was so incredibly soft. My hair is still soft but I did decide to use a bit more today, followed by mango butter, and again soft hair.

I love it! I have not tried the shampoo or the other lines/scents of HH.

Lakshmi S

Glad you found something great.
also i noticed in another post you aren't getting length. don't worry. hopefully your hair is healthy. healthy first length later. who wants length and ones hair is not strong from the roots.:yep:

MissMeWithThatIsh

I purchased this last Saturday morning.
I was considering that or "None of Your Frizzness," but something said HH.

Now, my hair is textured, but you wouldn't know it (it looks like it hardly took, except in the front). I'm 4a-3c ish.

After chelating (Joico), and deep conditioning, I pulled my hair back and left some of this in my hair and tied it down into a phony pony, and it's been slick straighter and softer all week. No frizz or anything.

It's my new staple.

I plan to purchase a huge bottle when it's time to re-up.
It's better than Aussie Moist, IMO .

MrsBKJ

I have some of this and I love it...my hair loves it especially when I use it as a leave in my hair is INCREDIBLY soft. And of course it smells GREAT.

envybeauty

Glad you found something great.
also i noticed in another post you aren't getting length. don't worry. hopefully your hair is healthy. healthy first length later. who wants length and ones hair is not strong from the roots.:yep:

thanks and you're right! i want healthy hair first.